NBA League Pass Broadband Question

Got a question for those that have had experience with NBA League Pass Broadband -
Will I be able to record the games somehow? Or will I only be able to watch the games live since it's a stream?

Thanks in advance 
smile.gif

You can't record them, but I think you can replay the game up to a certain amount of time. It might be until the next game, or they might keep them longer, I forget.

Good question OP, I'm looking into this also.

i was wondering about the package deals. I'm leaning more on the choice package. It says you can pick 7 teams. Is this 7 teams you choose at the beginning and you have to stick to those 7 teams throughout the season, or can u change it up during the season???

Also, is it true that you are not able to watch nationally televised games with NBA League Pass Broadband?

Originally Posted by skitzo 31

Also, is it true that you are not able to watch nationally televised games with NBA League Pass Broadband?
Yes, national broadcasts are blacked out, as are local broadcasts based on where you are.

Every game is archived and available to watch at any time throughout the regular season.

im thinking about getting it this year... tired of searching for heat games online...

You have to stick with the original 7 teams you pick so choose wisely..

Also, if a few people want to put $ together you can be logged In from multiple co,ps at the same time.. That's what I do/did
nerd.gif

isnt there an app you can get?

anybody get that last year...thinking about doing it this year

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by skitzo 31

Yes, national broadcasts are blacked out, as are local broadcasts based on where you are.

Every game is archived and available to watch at any time throughout the regular season.

games blacked out? man im gonna feel like a raider fan?
mad.gif

anyways does anyone know how the NBALP mobile works good? so im assuming the Lakers shouldnt be blacked out if theyre nationally televised since i live in the bay?

Yeah, you can watch the games for up to 24 hours after - at least that's how it was last year. I would be interested in a cheaper version - I really only want to see Cavs games. I don't have time to watch any random game nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom