NBA LIVE 10 thread - New Zoom Kobe V & Air Max LeBron VII colourways, Bobcats Nascar uni.

Originally Posted by ultraVIOLENTkix

Nuggets

yeah the nuggets are beast J.R. can launch from damn near 1/2 court n its all net...melo,billups,& j.R. if they all score 15 im unstoppable

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

http://niketalk.com/topic/209909

I must say, i rented this and 2k yesterday..... i played 2k and liked it.
Put this in last night.
Went back to 2k........

was bored as hell with it after playing Live.

Time to make switch.

YO! Shay.... time to quit ducking your boy and take this butt whooping with the Grizzlies.
I think its has to do with the fact Live is arcadey, sometimes we just want to play a game thats simple.

I'm having a difficult time too, the only thing making me lean towards 2k10 is the My player

QFT. I played 2 games last night online (VS Lakers, then Cavs smh) Nuggets were the only way I had a chance.. Im 2-0 thanks to JR.. i would prefer to play w/Portland or the Griz but every clown online plays with KOBE or LEBRON literally and they literally shoot every shot!

^^ 2k is cool but live took it this year.
The thing i hate about 2k is when i press shoot they go into this whole animation thing that take 3 secs to get the shot off too much uncalled for doubleclutching and crap..
IMO, that is..

Originally Posted by ultraVIOLENTkix

QFT. I played 2 games last night online (VS Lakers, then Cavs smh) Nuggets were the only way I had a chance.. Im 2-0 thanks to JR.. i would prefer to play w/ Portland or the Griz but every clown online plays with KOBE or LEBRON literally and they literally shoot every shot!

Very true.
I only ran with my Grizzlies about 3x, i'm 2-1.
One guy i played just literally shot with kobe everytime.

had like 30+ attempts, next was gasol with 5. smh
Doesn't help the stamina doesn't go down.

I told some friends a few months ago....
Live 2012 will reign supreme.

They are on that path.. lol.

But WOODY, we can get some games in if you want, i get off in a hour..

Just ran a couple of games against woody2626; good games, very refreshing to play against somebody who playssimulation. All my quick ranked games have been against people attempting to cheese/quitters.

Still undefeated.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Just ran a couple of games against woody2626; good games, very refreshing to play against somebody who plays simulation. All my quick ranked games have been against people attempting to cheese/quitters.

Still undefeated.
pimp.gif

good games man. Oh and just to let everyone know, when you choose to play a friend it doesn't count for your record because the game is unranked, so ifyour wanting to play someone on your friends list have them go into one of the lobbies and play them that way. It took me awhile to figure that out last year

I told some friends a few months ago....
Live 2012 will reign supreme.

They are on that path.. lol.

But WOODY, we can get some games in if you want, i get off in a hour..

Hit me up when you get off,we'll run a couple

SO..... LIVE OR 2k.. Need to know. I know this is LIVE THREAD but I see 2k heads in here talking smack. SO HELP ME DECIDE WHAT GAME TO GET.. This will be myfirst NBA game.

Originally Posted by djaward

SO..... LIVE OR 2k.. Need to know. I know this is LIVE THREAD but I see 2k heads in here talking smack. SO HELP ME DECIDE WHAT GAME TO GET.. This will be my first NBA game.

I copped Live, but I also did last year. The game is 50x better than last years version and I'm hearing that the 2k fanboys are having alot of problemswith lagging and that the game is not as good as it was last year. I just think Live feels better than 2k, the shooting and the control you have over theplayers, maybe some guys who copped live this year instead of 2k could help you out

Originally Posted by woody2626

Originally Posted by djaward

SO..... LIVE OR 2k.. Need to know. I know this is LIVE THREAD but I see 2k heads in here talking smack. SO HELP ME DECIDE WHAT GAME TO GET.. This will be my first NBA game.

I copped Live, but I also did last year. The game is 50x better than last years version and I'm hearing that the 2k fanboys are having alot of problems with lagging and that the game is not as good as it was last year. I just think Live feels better than 2k, the shooting and the control you have over the players, maybe some guys who copped live this year instead of 2k could help you out
Thank you... LIVE IT IS>

anyone have any discounts or know of any sales going on?? I want to get LIVE and COD MW2

pimp.gif
Just picked it up. I'll play later.

It seems like there are more complaints about 2K10 than Live this year. Granted, more people probably got 2K first but I've read about so many peoplehaving problems. I'll pick up 2K sometime down the road, but for now, it's all Live.

Alright, i was convinced, Live was my choice.

After going back to playing 2k again..

im staying with what i know, 2k.

Think i was just woo'ed by a couple of good games i had, the presentation and the ball handling controls.

But gameplay, which matters most, 2k is for me.

That is all

Woody....
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Think i was just woo'ed by a couple of good games i had, the presentation and the ball handling controls.

That is all

Woody....
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Booooo this man

That is all

Woody....
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom