NBA LIVE 10 thread - New Zoom Kobe V & Air Max LeBron VII colourways, Bobcats Nascar uni.

Originally Posted by woody2626

Just played a guy online who used cle. Controlled lebron the entire time, took 0 shots all he did was go in the lane and get a foul called or dunk it everytime. I had a double team on him the entire time with dirk helping out so basically a triple team and he'd get a foul called every other time down court. Lebron put up 50 and I only had 54 as a team, i lost by 4. I hate cheesers and people who have no skill at the game
That is why I rarely even bother playing online because of crap like that.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Just played a guy online who used cle. Controlled lebron the entire time, took 0 shots all he did was go in the lane and get a foul called or dunk it everytime. I had a double team on him the entire time with dirk helping out so basically a triple team and he'd get a foul called every other time down court. Lebron put up 50 and I only had 54 as a team, i lost by 4. I hate cheesers and people who have no skill at the game
I think I played the same guy today; no joke. Was his GT tukyangel?

nah it was something different, Everyone picks either cle,orl,bos,or lal i'm getting sick of it, do people really not have any skill or they just have topick the best teams?

nah it was something different, Everyone picks either cle,orl,bos,or lal i'm getting sick of it, do people really not have any skill or they just have to pick the best teams?
MIA here
happy.gif

nah it was something different, Everyone picks either cle,orl,bos,or lal i'm getting sick of it, do people really not have any skill or they just have to pick the best teams?
DOUBLE POSTEDDDDDD

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Originally Posted by bjamez20

live wins this year. i don't get why everyone says live goes with gimmicks when this year their gameplay improved drastically and what does 2k get? lebron taking pictures during introductions and the exact same gameplay, but slower.

made the switch from 2k to live this year and i'm glad i did. if i wanna play 2k, i can do the exact same thing with my copy of 2k9.
That's the same way I felt.

On another note, anyone have any slider adjustments they found that are cool? I tried searching but found nothing concrete.

im waiting for sliders as well.. playing association right now.. and the CPU either takes way too many outside shots (open or not).. or dump the ball inside..

I'm playing the demo now, is the gameplay any different in the full version of the game? I'm playing on PS3 if it matters.

I beat you with Memphis.
happy.gif

and..

Man i have my auto subs set to manual and they still auto sub in, I can't stand biedrinis and corey on here
This pisses me off.

^ What are you still doing here?

He's trying to leave on good terms that way when he changes his mind after both games are patched we will welcome him back

has anybody experienced the problem with CPU trades? i don't want to be in a season and i see kobe bryant on the wizards.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

has anybody experienced the problem with CPU trades? i don't want to be in a season and i see kobe bryant on the wizards.
laugh.gif

read on OS that you can't turn it off in dynasty mode, heard that the patch is suppose to take care of that aswell as other things

Anyone else having camera problems?

like its not showing the person dribbling the ball.... and its following super slow.

ive tried them all..

Not having camera problems. That's weird.

I love that teams actually play like they do in real life. The Mavs hit Dirk in all the spots he goes to often. I was a little skeptical about the whole DNAthing but this is great.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Anyone else having camera problems?

like its not showing the person dribbling the ball.... and its following super slow.

ive tried them all..
Never heard of that happening...

Anyone having lagging issues during the replay or highlight sequence of the game?

They only show me slides/screen shots rather than video clips
smh.gif

EA just needs to change the online difficulty for ranked matches to Superstar.

All-Star is too easy and actually encourages cheese.

Back
Top Bottom