NBA/MLB/NFL/NHL Season ticket holders

Not NBA/MLB/NFL but for NHL, Sharks season ticket holder over here. Too bad they choke in the playoffs every year. :x :smh: Always get my hard tickets to all 4 rounds of playoffs at one time and only end up using one round worth of tickets. Savin me some money over here though lol

Last edited:
NBA schedule released!! Nice mix of weekend games for the Rockets (14 total so I can get down to H-town). For any of you all that share season tickets, how do you split them? Draft? Hoping to take my dad to the Rockets-Knicks game this season.

Has anybody been on any waiting lists for season tickets? I know it depends on the length of the waiting lists, but if you were on one how long did you wait?

The Rockets sent out a big black flag with the rockets logo to season ticket holders this week. Nice to look it, would have preferred a hat or something. Preseason games start next week.

Just checking in. Overall a great season for the Rockets and the playoffs start in 2 weeks! They just had a presale yesterday for the first two games of the playoffs, I grabbed 2 seats. Already renewed and paid in full for next season's seats just off of money made from selling the seats when I couldn't go. Next season will be my 3rd as a season ticket holder. Any other teams rolled out their playoff tickets yet? Also strongly considering getting Knicks season tickets for next season (I have a ton of family up there and for whatever reason, people still want to see the knicks even when they aren't doing well). Any Knick season ticket holders? Any problems getting rid of your tickets when you don't go to the games at MSG? I know that ticketmaster takes 10% when you sell your tickets.

Just checking in. Overall a great season for the Rockets and the playoffs start in 2 weeks! They just had a presale yesterday for the first two games of the playoffs, I grabbed 2 seats. Already renewed and paid in full for next season's seats just off of money made from selling the seats when I couldn't go. Next season will be my 3rd as a season ticket holder. Any other teams rolled out their playoff tickets yet? Also strongly considering getting Knicks season tickets for next season (I have a ton of family up there and for whatever reason, people still want to see the knicks even when they aren't doing well). Any Knick season ticket holders? Any problems getting rid of your tickets when you don't go to the games at MSG? I know that ticketmaster takes 10% when you sell your tickets.

Islanders season ticket holder

We just clinched the playoffs last night but part of our deal for locking in last year got us free first round tickets for this year. (We received the actual tickets last week sometime)

We also had the opportunity to buy additional seats ( a pair per season ticket pair) These tickets were available for purchase this Wednesday.

In regards to Knicks Tickets i would love to get into them but at the time they were far too expensive for me to take on that risk. Its a lot of games but they do sell relatively well i believe because when i look to go to games the tickets are fairly expensive.

I also have Nets playoff tickets i got from a pre sale because i frequent Barclays for a lot of events. Hopefully they make the playoffs and play Cleveland the first round :smokin

Islanders season ticket holder

We just clinched the playoffs last night but part of our deal for locking in last year got us free first round tickets for this year. (We received the actual tickets last week sometime)

We also had the opportunity to buy additional seats ( a pair per season ticket pair) These tickets were available for purchase this Wednesday.

In regards to Knicks Tickets i would love to get into them but at the time they were far too expensive for me to take on that risk. Its a lot of games but they do sell relatively well i believe because when i look to go to games the tickets are fairly expensive.

I also have Nets playoff tickets i got from a pre sale because i frequent Barclays for a lot of events. Hopefully they make the playoffs and play Cleveland the first round :smokin

That's a GREAT perk @slicknick951 (free first round tickets). I wish the rockets did something like that. The good thing is that the price for the first round is the same as our regular season seats.

After talking to the Knicks rep on the phone, prices are staying the same next season as they were this season. For the 200s where I want to sit on the sidelines, it is 60, 78, or 100 per seat per game depending on row and location. I would sell the games family wouldn't be able to attend. Ticketmaster apparently takes 10% commission on any sale you do. The cheapest 200 seats run 5280 for 44 games for the pair. One of the most expensive tickets in the NBA, but in a city with 10 million people.

Last edited:
Just checking in again. We moved up a row to slightly better seats for this upcoming season with the Rockets. Center court, second deck, row 10. Great view. Haven't received any stuff in the mail from the team, normally they will send a bag or something at least during the months leading up to the season smh. Schedule came out last week, I already know I will be taking my dad to see his beloved Knicks when they come to town lol. Any new stuff or perks happen for you guys?

Knicks for being such a bad team sold out the decently priced 60 dollar seats incredibly quickly, they are going to get back to us with pricing for the half season.

Last edited:
I actually forgot about this thread

Islanders have moved to Barclays so games will be a lot easier to get to for us this year. Im hoping for another playoff trip this year :smokin

First time season ticket holder here, few friends and myself got Jets seats for a little over $500 per (that's with parking pass).

Islanders have moved to Barclays so games will be a lot easier to get to for us this year. Im hoping for another playoff trip this year
smokin.gif
I will be attending my first hockey game this year. 
pimp.gif

Islanders have moved to Barclays so games will be a lot easier to get to for us this year. Im hoping for another playoff trip this year :smokin

I will be attending my first hockey game this year. :pimp:

If you are ever looking for affordable tickets let me know. Between the 3 of us im sure there will be games that we will have to sell because we cant make it.

Just checking in again. We moved up a row to slightly better seats for this upcoming season with the Rockets. Center court, second deck, row 9. Great view. Haven't received any stuff in the mail from the team, normally they will send a bag or something at least during the months leading up to the season smh. Schedule came out last week, I already know I will be taking my dad to see his beloved Knicks when they come to town lol. Any new stuff or perks happen for you guys?

Knicks for being such a bad team sold out the decently priced 60 dollar seats incredibly quickly, they are going to get back to us with pricing for the half season.

what section :nerd:

To widen this thread a bit (of its permitted) does anyone have any ncaa football or basketball season tickets?

Back
Top Bottom