NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

Originally Posted by franchise3

So in two years he can re enter the draft, or in 2 years Minny still holds his rights if he comes over?

Dallas has made an offer to Gortat as well
Why would he re-enter the draft?
laugh.gif

He'll still be in Minny's possession, it's like what happened with Luis Scola.

Originally Posted by CP1708

outacontrol music wrote:
CP1708 wrote:
Who took those pics of Shaq, playboy? They had to airbrush at least 30 lbs off dude for those.

Big man is in tremendous shape.

laugh.gif
Keep tellin yourself that.

It's July2nd , what do you think the odds are of him keeping off weight for the next 11 months? You know, with his impeccable track record.
wink.gif

Or maybe with the fact that he is a smart guy & knows that at his age, weight is extremely important (especially at his size) for not only his immediatehealth but post-career health...

grin.gif

i think i read that if rubio doesnt play any where next year he can re enter the draft but if he does play in spain Twolves hold his rights

I ask because I read somebody posted some article here where Rubio has a 'nuclear' option where he could re-enter the draft (everybody is allowed tore-enter once if they don't sign an offer or something)

It was either in this thread or the Rubio ome

Yeah that's right. That's the catch. He can't play in any FIBA leagues and then he can re-enter the draft

im sick of Rubio already and he hasnt played a single game.
Whats the point of getting drafted. Minn isnt paying you while in Europe, and hes going to do no worse while over there.
I guess he took advantage of a weak draft class

Ariza meeting with the Rockets in Vegas.

MLE is getting paid, but he must feel slighted by the fact that there are teams out there willing to lock him up for 35-42M and the Lakers won't evenentertain the thought, ie, take it or leave it

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Sign and trade Ariza for Battier.

Win-win for both squads
pimp.gif
Win-win for both teams?

How is Ariza better for the Rockets than Battier is?

Helluva off-season, lose your four best players.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

The Rockets are basically re-building..

Shane in purple and gold, smh.

It'd be nice to see Shane get a ring though

Where is all this Memphis hype coming from ?

Now they talking about AI being interested ?
laugh.gif

Memphis aint winning no more than 30 games next year.

How old is Shane?

Cuz only way I see that as win win is if the Rockets get all that much younger with Ariza replacing Shane.

Otherwise, no damn way that's win win.
laugh.gif
They could simply signAriza and keep Shane and be a helluva defensive duo. Better then Shane/Rom imo.

Originally Posted by CP1708

How old is Shane?

Cuz only way I see that as win win is if the Rockets get all that much younger with Ariza replacing Shane.

Otherwise, no damn way that's win win.
laugh.gif
They could simply sign Ariza and keep Shane and be a helluva defensive duo. Better then Shane/Rom imo.

Shane is 31

Damn Shane is about to be 31
eek.gif
...damn I feel old. Felt like yesterday he was helping outDuke to a championship
laugh.gif

Shane only got 2 years left on his contract, which is perfect for the Lakers' championship window
pimp.gif

how many cavs fans have jerked it to those shaq picks?

I'd say a good amount. It's gonna be a long year.... We are gonna have to deal with 12 threads a day claiming the cavs should be handed thechampionship after they go 10 and 0.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

venom lyrix wrote:

why is he wearing 33 did he say why not 32 or 34?

Because 33 is the number of keys that OC ruined on his keyboard when he found out Cleveland was getting Shaq.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You make the S+T enjoyable, Chester.

Franchise, would you move 31 year old Shane for 24 year old Ariza? Is that a deal Rockets fans would live with?

Back
Top Bottom