NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

JA21, im just too lazy to put the little mark on the top.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

forgot what it was called, it started with an a?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
An APOSTROPHE?

You don't get it, the grammar is still wrong.
laugh.gif

Houston leads (According to Yahoo Twitter) but Cavs are the better spot and who knows maybe Portland breaks the bank for him

We need to get the Ron Artest deal official and get it over with. This would be nice, imma really miss Ariza tho, that was my boy, he was nasty, drainingthrees, and dunking on madd cats, and slashing.... and that great "D" of this. Im not positive on how the Artest Deal with help or not help us, so Iwon't even bother shedding too much light on that other than saying his "D" is better than Ariza and his offense is better on the strength thathe can create his own shot and get to the lane faster and is bigger and stronger. I really thought Ariza was a great fit for us. Shame on Mitch and Buss fornot re-signing Ariza and keeping the championship team in tac! But, nothing is written in stone so knows whats gonna happen. But, if we get Artest, and if wecan get the sign&trade for Nate Boogie.. Then just hand us the chip now and skip the 09-10 season. Or do a package deal, Powell and Sasha, or Mbenga,somebody.. just get Nate Boogie please!! I think Kobe is home creaming his pants!! lol If the Nate deal doesn't happen and we dont get another/better PG,sasha better step up and spend his entire summer in the gym!!! beef and, toughen up, and practice on the jump-shot!!

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
An APOSTROPHE?

laugh.gif

LULZ...BangDak is CLUELESS!
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif
...dudes adding an "s" to the end of ORL Magic is one of my biggest pet peeves & Ihate their franchise.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
An APOSTROPHE?

laugh.gif
SHUSH
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

better not come ask me for fantasy bball help, cuz ill just say, "yup, you're grammar wrong man"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Trevor about to make a decision soon

Cle
Hou
Por
I think it's gonna be CLE or HOU. Portland has Hedo as their first option. Plus they still have Steve Francis ($15M) and Darius Miles ($9M)still on the books.

Ariza is going to HOU, I've already come to terms with it. The only move the Cavs can make from here is to sign Anthony Parker (I'm not high on him)and Channing Frye. Maybe Wally again? Who knows...but I just have a feeling Ariza is only going to Cleveland twice a year...

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Ariza is going to HOU, I've already come to terms with it. The only move the Cavs can make from here is to sign Anthony Parker (I'm not high on him) and Channing Frye. Maybe Wally again? Who knows...but I just have a feeling Ariza is only going to Cleveland twice a year...

yep just saw this on espn news. dude should of went to the cavs

Forget Marion man. He's overpaid and was the product of D'Antoni and Nash. Never again will he put up those numbers, and to me his D is overrated. Notto mention, the reason he's bounced around the L the last few years is because he has an obscene contract and acts like a prima donna. And how many goodyears left does he have? Just not for me.

I would like to see Channing Frye on the cavs and not resign AV, or do a sign and trade with Portland to work that out so we still have the MLE to offer tosomeone(Linas Kleiza perhaps)

Is Ariza trying to be the #1 guy on a team or did Houston offer him that much more money than the Lakers? I don't understand why he would leave the Lakersif he's going to end up making the same amount. I have a feeling Ariza is going to be the type of player to secure a long term deal and just cruise alonguntil his next contract year.

If a team thinks he can be the #2, #3 or even the #4 option, I think they're going to be disappointed.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I guess Ariza wants to show he isn't just a role player, because he's about to be one of the best players on the Rockets.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
toss-up between him and Battier.

dang it, Even with Lebron and Shaq, nobody wants to come to Cleveland, Artest signs with L.A. Ariza signs with Houston......Please Cavs go after Shawn Marion,if he comes here, I will go out in middle of the street with just my boxers on and proceed to do the Harlem Shake haha

Have to disagree with you JDB, Marion and Lebron are some match-up problems

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

If a team thinks he can be the #2, #3 or even the #4 option, I think they're going to be disappointed.

Co-sign. Trev is and always will be my dude. However, Houston or whatever team signs him believes he is a lot better than he really is. He should of stayedwith us if hes gonna get the same money, but if hes getting more you cant blame the guy its going to be his first big time paycheck. Its a business afterall...

Back
Top Bottom