NBA Players and their styles (on-court)

some of these players got some unique styles that no one really does at our local gym.

this gives us to "try" new things at our local gym to turn necks...especially nters who like to pull off "rare" stuff lol

none of those AI arms sleeves tmac leg sleeves...+!%! is played out..

i'm looking at ...

img.28713_t.jpg

lebron and his "capri" practice shorts ... not to mention half of the denver nuggets who wear like this...(jr and melo). make sure you take your pockets out.

3f9cb65bb4baa39501edf5620035c00b-getty-99154380cc068_boston_celtic.jpg

rondo's white shoes and black socks... make sure your jersey is "away" meaning not white...
eek.gif
laugh.gif

and we all have done black shoes black socks..

trevor's red socks on red shoes do look sick

good night

Maggette back in the day when he rocked 3 headbands...1 on his head, 2 on his arms
info22e609af50a682a71c0d3794479025cb.jpg
corey-maggette.jpg

ai had the best style in the early 2000's. once he came out with the headband and shooting sleeve everyone started rocking it.

I thought there was a rule that every player on the team had to have shoes of the same base color - is that why Rondo had to change his shoes last night?

^ he changed his shoes after he slipped in the 2nd. but after the halftime he went back to white.

Originally Posted by kdawg

I thought there was a rule that every player on the team had to have shoes of the same base color - is that why Rondo had to change his shoes last night?

This rule hasn't been strictly followed this season...
ohwell.gif

As far as style nothing caps the Iverson arm (compression) sleeve

Spoiler [+]
kobe-bryant-los-angeles-times-photoshoot-05.jpg

DC stand up
pimp.gif

walt.jpg

56992826.jpg

I also used to love how Nick Van Exel wore the knee pads to connect with his long socks to create faux stockings

81429999.jpg

I loved the stocking era

But those warm up capris are weird looking. Jameer Nelson was wearing some last night.

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

ohwell.gif

i thought they got rid of it? that's what i heard.

anyways... i though VC pulled off the leg sleeves the best. lebron and kobe wearing coloured ones = ugly

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

ohwell.gif
that rule's been relaxed this season.

as long as you're wearing white, black, or one of the team colors, you're good.

Those red VC V's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'd love to have those in the collection...

I always though AI had the best style in terms of rocking gear on court.

LeBron wasn't even the 1st to rock the cut off sweats... Sheeds been doing that for years.

My favorite on court style -

devin_harris.jpg

Some medium high socks, & no gear.
smokin.gif

The cut off sweatpants are a growing epidemic at my gym. I always wear black socks, no matter what color shoes I'm wearing.

Originally Posted by NYH425

ai had the best style in the early 2000's. once he came out with the headband and shooting sleeve everyone started rocking it.

Shooting sleeves have never looked good and never will.  
indifferent.gif
 at people who wear a shooting sleeve on each arm or wear one on their non-shooting arm.

Back
Top Bottom