NBA Players and their styles (on-court)

Lebron/Deshawn stay with the baller bands

Deshawn-vs-Lebron

lebron_james-4352.jpg

the cut off sweats thing is pretty old, even more prevalent among weight lifters though.

Where I'm from, you see black socks on 95% of dudes with about 75% doing the multiple pairs of, usually Nike, socks.

Also, you always see the very wide open cut off shirts, where it's barely a shirt anymore after cutting off the sleeves then going way in on the shoulders and way down on the side and then you just rock the wife beater underneath.

black socks only look good with PURE white shoes, not white and baby blue (like on page 2)

i double sock with nike socks because they're thin and it feels better (if done right, sometimes it feels off so i gotta adjust it lol).

This guy most likely won't play in the NBA but how he wears his headbands.... utter nonsense. John Flowers from WVU. #41 obviously

27wxezc.jpg

jikhex.jpg

-rasheed wearing nba logo socks inside out
-rondo wearing headband with nba logo upside down

do not know if my first post went thru but here goes again

- rasheed with the inside out nba logo socks
- rondo with the upside down headband
 - gerald wallace with the mouthpiece that is never really in his mouth at all
-

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

The cut off sweatpants are a growing epidemic at my gym. I always wear black socks, no matter what color shoes I'm wearing.

word

Originally Posted by NYH425

john stockton... worst style ever.

I always respected how he stuck with it though - and he would probably look ridiculous with long shorts.

Rodman got carried away with the tight shorts for a while too. I can't find a good picture but they were pretty tight for a while.

Used to rock rubber bands when playing before but now it's just medium socks with ankle braces for protection. When I played AAU everybody rocked the high colored baseball socks.

The leg sleeve work really well rocked them in college and they do work.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Used to rock rubber bands when playing before but now it's just medium socks with ankle braces for protection. When I played AAU everybody rocked the high colored baseball socks.

The leg sleeve work really well rocked them in college and they do work.

i was thinking of getting some leg sleeves... where did you buy yours?

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by NYH425

john stockton... worst style ever.

I always respected how he stuck with it though - and he would probably look ridiculous with long shorts.

Rodman got carried away with the tight shorts for a while too. I can't find a good picture but they were pretty tight for a while.

Didn't John Stockton also rocked same shoes for his entire career? I know they were Nikes but I don't know what it is called but I've heard that he never even bother to wear other Nike shoes.

I always felt the arms sleeves looked good on AI, but seeing them in the streets were
eyes.gif

I prefer the tmac one leg sleeve though
mcgrady_bryant.jpg

This dude Ron Harper...
laugh.gif
                                  --------------->>>>>> Look familiar?
1395692jpg20297displayi.jpg

vicllv.jpg

Fab Five
x29d7t.jpg

Bulls, Playoffs.  Black socks/black shoes.
107qts3.jpg

Finger sleeves
reggiemiller12.jpg

garnett1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom