NBA PLAYOFFS 2007

coach mike brown give some playing time to ira newble!let the real rumble begin!ala bill laimbeer!"get out of here little fella"

i think manu deserves a beating from the cavs.....parker's a nice guy....i hate it when manu throws his elbows and flops like a little girl that he is...and give bowen a dose of his own medicine too.
TEAM TANKEEEEEEEE #91

LF: AJ4 Mars 9.5-10
AJ5 firered/grapes 9.5-10
CHEAP AJXX stealths 9.5-10

Goodbye Cleveland championship aspirations :frown:
frown.gif
TANKEEEEEEEEE

AJ11 any color 9.5-10

Congratulations to the Spurs.

Hoy Lebron get them next season! Haha. He needs better teammates. Tsk tsk.
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

Lebr0n will be m0re m0tivated nxt seas0n and c0ngrats he have a new baby b0y...

go get em next year bron-bron!you should heed pareng joey deleon's advice to be successful-isak-sak mo,sak,isak-sak mo!
"Hope floats so let it rise"-Rev.Run

After seeing my cavs get swept....it was deja vu...i remembered back then when i was a kid when my orlando ( penny and shaq ) got swept. Guess who's present in every opposing team? BIG SHOT ROB...hehehhee
TANKEEEEEEEEE

AJ11 any color 9.5-10

cpngrats to the SA Spurs for winning the NBA Finals....and also to the cavs and bron for having a new baby boy..cavs needs some adjustment/s,
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

yeah add a solid big man and it'll be CHAMPIONSHIP for the cavs. sayang c boozer dati hahaha
TANKEEEEEEEEE

AJXX stealths 9.5-10
AJ3 DTRT for Cheap 9.5-10
Air Jordan Sneaker Dogtags

they must add 2 physical brute enforcer with rebounding tenacity namely danny fortson and bonzi wells.....

Filipino people like underdogs because they consider themselves underdogs. Trade KOBE to the Cavs! hahahhahaha
TANKEEEEEEEEE

AJXX stealths 9.5-10
AJ3 DTRT for Cheap 9.5-10

Quote:
Filipino people like underdogs because they consider themselves underdogs.

nah... they just like trendy teams... i don't remember seeing anyone cheering for Stockton and Malone back in 97-98... and they were the underdogs

yes, they will root for the underdogs(who thought that the warriors would win that series), at the same time root for the team with the most marketed players---wade lebron and jordan.
TANKEEEEEEEEE

AJXX stealths 9.5-10
Slightly Used AJ3 DTRT for Cheap 9.5-10

Quote:
i don't remember seeing anyone cheering for Stockton and Malone back in 97-98...

there is a simle two word explaination for that: MICHAEL JORDAN.who in their right mind would root against mike?
"Hope floats so let it rise"-Rev.Run

I would. Many people would
TANKEEEEEEEEE

AJXX stealths 9.5-10
AJ3 DTRT 9.5-10
Air Jordan Sneaker Dogtag
Air Penny's 9.5-10

a lot of people in the right mind would root against mike :tongue:
tongue.gif

anyways, yeah, filipinos just like trendy teams..

Back
Top Bottom