nba rookies sneaker deals?

Don't know about Austin and UA.He had the 2012 hyperdunks on at the vegas summer leauge.It'd be a real shame if he did sign with UA.Also i heard on local sports radio that the black falcon had a adidas t shirt not sure if that means anything though.

Yeah all the brainwashed Nike guys on here clowned John Wall when he got $25 million from Reebok...but Blake Griffin signed a 2 year $400K deal w/ Nike.

Glad barnes signed with adidas,they deserve each other.I can't see Nike letting Blake slip away that easy but I thought the same with Yao and Rubio.I might be brainwashed but i just couldn't sign with anything else but the swoosh.Money upfront might not be all that but in the long run I feel like they market their athletes better.

Wasn't Blake's Nike deal like $400k?? I remember hearing he got robbed then John Wall signed that $25m deal yall can keep the swoosh, money talks.
laugh.gif

His latest shoes are :x though.

20120730-204742.jpg

Man....

I'd take the Swoosh over the money. That's just me though. Dumb move but....

I couldn't resist.

Wasn't Blake's Nike deal like $400k?? I remember hearing he got robbed then John Wall signed that $25m deal yall can keep the swoosh, money talks.
laugh.gif

im the opposite, id take nike deal all day. im a nike man, i love their basketball shoes.

unless reebok starts making some zoom air and better looking shoes i would never wear reeboks on the hardwood

Hope the Unibrow signs with Nike

Anthony Davis Signs With Nike

Nike sources have confirmed directly to SLAMonline that New Orleans Hornets’ No. 1 pick Anthony Davis is officially a Nike athlete. As first reported by the Chicago Tribune: “No. 1 draft pick Anthony Davis has signed his first pro contract. Davis, chosen first overall in June by the New Orleans Hornets, finalized an endorsement deal with Nike. The 2011-12 college basketball player of the year, Davis already has a ‘Nike Swoosh Unibrow’ print for sale. In June, Davis filed for trademarks of multiple unibrow phrases which began at Kentucky last season, including ‘Fear the Brow.’”

thing is those dont look too bad but the whole zig zag thing is garbage.

they remind me of VC III's

660688014.bin

While you guys say go sign with reebok / Adidas you have to understand , yes they get more money now upfront, but in the long run you Stand to make more with Nike, Honestly the first Walls were a nice shoe, last 2 have been crap, when his Reebok contract is up I can see him jumping ship, they only athlete outside of Nike that gets any burn is Rose as that's because people buy into that whole "lightest shoe / crazy light " gimmick when the shoe is ugly and uncomfortable to say the least. Nike is number 1 for a reason , they know what they are doing .

While you guys say go sign with reebok / Adidas you have to understand , yes they get more money now upfront, but in the long run you Stand to make more with Nike, Honestly the first Walls were a nice shoe, last 2 have been crap, when his Reebok contract is up I can see him jumping ship, they only athlete outside of Nike that gets any burn is Rose as that's because people buy into that whole "lightest shoe / crazy light " gimmick when the shoe is ugly and uncomfortable to say the least. Nike is number 1 for a reason , they know what they are doing .

And if he so chooses...he can. Which is the beauty of it. At the end of the day...for my first shoe deal...I'm taking $25 million in 5 years if that's the highest bid...regardless of where it's coming from.

And if he so chooses...he can. Which is the beauty of it. At the end of the day...for my first shoe deal...I'm taking $25 million in 5 years if that's the highest bid...regardless of where it's coming from.

Nah of course, ain't no one mad at him for getting that money :pimp: but if Nike was offering the same amount as reebok / Adidas you know Damm sure he'd be with Nike :lol:

[QUOTE name="AKALONGSTROKE"]
Originally Posted by AKALONGSTROKE

[QUOTE name="DipsetGeneral"]
Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

[QUOTE name="prison mike"]
Originally Posted by prison mike

^ Blake Griffen is supposedly heading there. That's just the type of guy that can take them to another level.

Why? I thought he was Nike? Probably mad they didn't make a sig for him yet.[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not just that, Nike is extremely cheap with these players. Most players that are signed with Nike don't get a penny. They get an "elite" account for online use and they get monthly allowances at NTs. They basically pay them with product.
[/quote]

I remember reading about this and I thought that was crazy. They make a nice piece of change off the players and they in turn pay the players in product :smh:

For 25 million id rock Skechers on and off the hardwood till the day i die, only a few select athletes will see that kind of money from a shoe deal.

Realistically how can someone make more ''long term '' with Nike ? Has Durant seen that kinda money yet ? (honest question)

'' Long term with Nike '' sounds like code for, geez i love Nike so much id give up a small fortune just to have my own piece of nubuck with a swoosh on it :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom