NBA Summer League 2019 | Memphis Grizzlies 2019 SL Champions | Brandon Clarke MVP

Carsen with 20 :pimp:
Grant with the efficiency :pimp:
Tre with the strong defense :pimp:
Tacko did well, but his movements are questionable. |l
Issa wrap for Yabu :smh:
Rob needs to redeem himself :rolleyes

We on that Grant Williams train together breh. Can't wait to see his highlights from today

Same here, too, man. He was very efficient on all phases. Shot the 3 well, and made smart decisions with the ball. Looking forward for him to get Yabu’s minutes/touches next game.

One highlight I liked was when he one-handed a rebound against two players :wow::pimp:

Shake Milton played better in real NBA games than he’s played in these two SL games :lol: and he played great in the G-League too so maybe he just plays a hell of a lot better in organized ball but damn I haven’t been very impressed these two games.

Loved what I’ve seen from Thybulle, Zhaire, Pelle and Shayuk though.

Carsen with 20 :pimp:
Grant with the efficiency :pimp:
Tre with the strong defense :pimp:
Tacko did well, but his movements are questionable. |l
Issa wrap for Yabu :smh:
Rob needs to redeem himself :rolleyes
It's just so easy to see the roles that Carsen and Grant are going to be able to play off the bench. Carsen is an obvious microwave scorer, and I really like how hard he competes defensively. Grant Williams is basically what we wanted Yabu to be. High IQ jack of all trades type. Takes good shots, moves the ball, plays good defense.

Timelord was basically what I had expected. He really can't do much offensively except dunk. He's pretty active defensively as he had 3 steals, 2 blocks, and 9 boards, but he still needs to improve his team defense, which I think will happen as he plays with the main roster guys. Playing alongside Yabu for the majority of the game wasn't really helping his case either as he consistently had to try to make up for Yabu's missteps. Still think he can basically replicate whatever Mitchell Robinson does for example though and be ok for rotational minutes. Just isn't going to be ready to be a full-time starter.

It's just so easy to see the roles that Carsen and Grant are going to be able to play off the bench. Carsen is an obvious microwave scorer, and I really like how hard he competes defensively. Grant Williams is basically what we wanted Yabu to be. High IQ jack of all trades type. Takes good shots, moves the ball, plays good defense.

Timelord was basically what I had expected. He really can't do much offensively except dunk. He's pretty active defensively as he had 3 steals, 2 blocks, and 9 boards, but he still needs to improve his team defense, which I think will happen as he plays with the main roster guys. Playing alongside Yabu for the majority of the game wasn't really helping his case either as he consistently had to try to make up for Yabu's missteps. Still think he can basically replicate whatever Mitchell Robinson does for example though and be ok for rotational minutes. Just isn't going to be ready to be a full-time starter.

Agree.

Carsen pullin up whenever he wants :pimp:

Yabu and Rob were all over the place. But with Grant showing out, I’m hopeful he starts with Carsen and Tre. Grant needs all the looks he can get.

Back
Top Bottom