NBA VS. NHL, Who would win in a fight?

The NHL is definitely a tougher league all around but I would take Kenyon in a fist fight against anyone in the NBA and NHL. I think Dwight and Lebron aresoft...

The Softest Hockey players are as tough as 90% of the NBA

Originally Posted by BC2310

The NHL is definitely a tougher league all around but I would take Kenyon in a fist fight against anyone in the NBA and NHL. I think Dwight and Lebron are soft...

The Softest Hockey players are as tough as 90% of the NBA
But why would you take Kenyon? Again, you're going off of hypotheticals and the IDEA that he can whoop %$# based off of how he carrieshimself. Have you actually seen him throw hands? Obviously there are guys in the NBA who can fight. No doubt about it. However, when you look at the NHL,there aren't many hypotheticals to base opinions off of. These guys DO throw down. That being said, I'm taking Zdeno Chara from the B's as far asbeing the best/toughest fighter in the NHL. 6'9" 270 pounds, and he's from a wrestling background...people don't challenge him cause he'sone tough SOB. If you want evidence, go to youtube and look up his fight against David Koci...Koci is one of the toughest fighters in the NHL, and Chara madehis face look like hamburger helper.

some of yall fools sound real stupid... talkin bout jus because they big they can still get knocked out... half the nhl is 6'2 or under.... aint no 6'2man !%#$*$ wit Bron or hell even Carmello unless theyve had fighting training/experience.... too much athletiscim and SIZE period... Bron would jus circle ppljabbing the *%!% out of them with his 7 ft wingspan and the power behind them would be
alien.gif

o and were talkin bout pretty boy superstars... let ron artest see sidney crosby or ovechkin...
laugh.gif
CURTAINSSS

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

o and were talkin bout pretty boy superstars... let ron artest see sidney crosby or ovechkin...
laugh.gif
CURTAINSSS
you don't know what ovechkin looks like, do you? clearly you dont watch him play the game either
laugh.gif

ovechkin-with-bobblehead_resample.jpg

seen him play in person twice...
indifferent.gif

theres no denying he skates like the tzmanian devil and is rediculously athletic buttttt hes 5'10 190... which bring me back to my original point... lethim n ron artest square off and the NHL would be having memorial services before the Pens hoist the cup

indifferent.gif

theres no denying he skates like the tzmanian devil and is rediculously athletic buttttt hes 5'10 190... which bring me back to my original point... let him n ron artest square off and the NHL would be having memorial services before the Pens hoist the cup
Your logic makes no sense....you're picking one of, if not THE toughest dude (artest) in the NBA, and matching him up against a guy who hardlyfights....that's like me saying, I'd love to see Chris Paul go toe-to-toe w. Derek Boogaard. Paul would be sipping his Krispy Kreme cake w. a straw ifthat happened....

indifferent.gif

theres no denying he skates like the tzmanian devil and is rediculously athletic buttttt hes 5'10 190... which bring me back to my original point... let him n ron artest square off and the NHL would be having memorial services before the Pens hoist the cup
so you're picking one the nba's tough guy enforcers and pitting him against the NHL's most skilled player? yeah that's fair...

EDIT: and if you've seen him play, you'd know he's pretty physical. definitely doesn't play like a pretty boy.

i was orginally using it too jus emphasize on average the NBA would have much bigger guys that would offset the "toughness" factor... then this dudetryed to play me like i dont know what Ovi look like haha so i remphasized to remind him that Ovi superstar or not is one of the toughest in the NHL period...players are scared of him... similiar to Ron Ron.... not like i said Ovi vs Shaq or Kenyon or Ben Wallace...
laugh.gif

@#**$+ can fight... its a scientific fact
laugh.gif

i was orginally using it too jus emphasize on average the NBA would have much bigger guys that would offset the "toughness" factor... then this dude tryed to play me like i dont know what Ovi look like haha so i remphasized to remind him that Ovi superstar or not is one of the toughest in the NHL period... players are scared of him... similiar to Ron Ron.... not like i said Ovi vs Shaq or Kenyon or Ben Wallace...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

all i said is ovi isn't a pretty boy...never said he's toughest in the NHL

i was orginally using it too jus emphasize on average the NBA would have much bigger guys that would offset the "toughness" factor... then this dude tryed to play me like i dont know what Ovi look like haha so i remphasized to remind him that Ovi superstar or not is one of the toughest in the NHL period... players are scared of him... similiar to Ron Ron.... not like i said Ovi vs Shaq or Kenyon or Ben Wallace...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Ok...I hear you, but players are scared of AO to an extent. They KNOW he won't drop the gloves. If you want an all around skilled-toughplayer, you can look no further than Jarome Iginla. Dude can flat out throw hands...

i think toughness and fighting are being confused here ... i would go with the NBA on this one (slight edge) ... i would like to see this though ...

Ok, so we're linin up for a street fight, got the NHL over here and the NBA over there.

I'm the NBA and I got Shaq, Steven Jackson, Ron Artest, K-Mart, LeBron,Nate, all in this fight?????

I win.

Easy.
pimp.gif

Shiiiiiii, Steve might handle the NHL all by himself.
laugh.gif

This dude broke his finger in half and then came back out his next shift and kept playing. In the NBA, somebody breaks a finger nail and they're out for 3months.

The NHL is tougher than the NBA by far... it really isn't close.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

This dude broke his finger in half and then came back out his next shift and kept playing. In the NBA, somebody breaks a finger nail and they're out for 3 months.

The NHL is tougher than the NBA by far... it really isn't close.

no ones questioning the nhls toughness... unfortunately were talking about who would win inna fight... which is the NBA

NHL- Chara, Phannuef, Ovi, Domi, Laraque

NBA- Shaq, Kenyon, Ben Wallace, Artest, Chris Childs
laugh.gif

Advantage... NBA

mark recchi played three games with broken ribs and kidney stones...id love to see an nba player do that. you play with the flu in the nba and you'rebadass
laugh.gif

baddest dude in the NHL...if i had to pick one: Derek Boogaard maybe? ATFK and DoubleJs can add theirs.

and for the size queens: 6-foot-7, 254 pounds

Back
Top Bottom