NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

just the celebration of the justice system playing out (like OJ), thats all her comment meant to me

I can understand your POV on that but just know when you (she) makes a public statement of support for Bill, she has no control over how others will interpret it.

So her intentions don't matter because her ACTIONS will be judged accordingly.

Againn, which she clearly understood AFTER the fact.

i get what youre saying, but to me, it was kinda like people celebrating OJ, imagine if that happened with twitter around and all the crazy stuff people would have said online

thats the thing, she doesnt think she cant be publicly friends with him, shes not going to cancel her decades long friendship because a bunch of nobodies on the internet gave her some phoney ultimatum "either you support him or you support us"

she probably been friends with bill longer than most of these twitter clowns been alive, she dont care what they think
If someone's biggest motivator to "cancel" their friend that was accused of drugging and raping 60 women is fear of public backlash, that speaks volumes about that person's character.

I can understand your POV on that but just know when you (she) makes a public statement of support for Bill, she has no control over how others will interpret it.

So her intentions don't matter because her ACTIONS will be judged accordingly.

Againn, which she clearly understood AFTER the fact.

judged by whom? the orators of social justice? everyones going to have their opinion, including wrong ones

If someone's biggest motivator to "cancel" their friend that was accused of drugging and raping 60 women is fear of public backlash, that speaks volumes about that person's character.

her undying support for him is no different to me than the undying support of his children

why should i say that one is ok but not the other?

judged by whom? the orators of social justice? everyones going to have their opinion, including wrong ones

Yea, judged the Orators of Social Justice.

She is a public figure, the last thing she wants to do is have the public turn on her.

So yes, it's in her best interest to NOT piss off , "the Orators of Social Justice."

her undying support for him is no different to me than the undying support of his children

why should i say that one is ok but not the other?
If my dad was accused by 60 women of raping and drugging them I'd probably be out, honestly.

Yea, judged the Orators of Social Justice.

She is a public figure, the last thing she wants to do is have the public turn on her.

So yes, it's in her best interest to NOT piss off , "the Orators of Social Justice."
I'll say this. Topic aside, many of these orators of social justice need to be judged themselves. Many of the people they are close with are perverts and criminals. Look at Seth Rogen and James Franco. It's not until the light was shone heavily on them did Rogen finally distance himself, yet for a few years he was running around hypocritical laughing and judging others who were accused of something despite knowing his man's was banging the impressionable under the guise of the becoming an actress.

This is what I have a major issue with. What makes them all credible? Sharing a similar story doesn't prove/disprove anything.
tenor.gif

Wear are you reading this?

She was enjoying his money while he was locked up and the possibility of him dieing in jail so she could inherit the money. Now that he's out, she wants to continue that lifestyle without him in the picture

She was enjoying his money while he was locked up and the possibility of him dieing in jail so she could inherit the money. Now that he's out, she wants to continue that lifestyle without him in the picture

The Sun is a British tabloid famb

I didn't a quick Google search and it seems a Cosby family rep told the usual suspects for entertainment gossip (Radar Online and TMZ) the rumors are untrue

I don't know if she will or will not divorce dude. But it doesn't seem like anything is confirmed right now

But I agree, given your post, looks like the red pill struck again :lol:

I'm risking a logical fallacy meme from P Present for shooting the messenger, but folk should look into their sources before relying on them. I mean this is an example of the hard-hitting journalism The Sun UK routinely delivers...
NINTCHDBPICT000433099427.jpg

Last edited:
We are in the early stages.

Of course the rep is gonna deny it. He/she is paid to paint that wholesome picture to the public.

Apparently she was wearing the ring while he was locked up to look like a supportive wife

We are in the early stages.

Of course the rep is gonna deny it. He/she is paid to paint that wholesome picture to the public.

Apparently she was wearing the ring while he was locked up to look like a supportive wife
Do you know them personally?

You seem to know a lot about the family

Back
Top Bottom