NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

But if you're gonna accuse somebody of something at least back up your claims. :lol:

Don't light a fire and go ghost.

So yall fronting like yall remember every thread and page one specific post comes from?

laugh.gif
I think if I felt the need to remember what a certain poster said I'd remember where I read it but that's just me.

I'm just here for the lolz

Your defense sounds shaky

From jump he said your old screen name and never said you said it in this thread
I didn't read his quote all the way, and first it seemed like it was from this thread. 

Who remembers a post from years ago, and he's the only dude that can remember? 

I see how you get down too...

From jump he said your old screen name and never said you said it in this thread

I didn't read his quote all the way, and first it seemed like it was from this thread. 

Who remembers a post from years ago, and he's the only dude that can remember? 

I see how you get down too...
Dude you asked what girl says they want the D sober

No girl ever told you they wanted to have sex when they were sober?

That was a odd question so I'm not going to jump the ship and say youngwolf is lying :lol:

I want that apology youngwolf...
Why the **** would I give you an apology? You said that foul ****. I know what I read. 

I didn't randomly wake up this morning and say, "Hey, I think I'm going to randomly accuse GeorgeScorewell."

As a matter of fact, you owe me an apology for calling me a liar. FOH. 

He wants one of them to help find the edited post since they can see what you said before the edit.

Read the thread man.
He ain't even said what thread, or pointed out the post he edited yet.
I don't remember the thread it was posted in.
So yall fronting like yall remember every thread and page one specific post comes from?

laugh.gif
This.

Look, you didn't say gllahone84 posted it until you realized I didn't say something like that. Then you said after I said it I went back and edited my comment...
grin.gif

Where do you get all this from? 

Plus, gllahone84 never posted in this thread. So where did I supposedly post that comment? 

Aye doublemesh96...

I see how a dude feels when falsely accused of some ****...

laugh.gif

Until dude post a screenshot or a link to the comment he's just making **** up.

He remember what he said but no context or idea of where it was posted
If there was a screenshot to post, I would've posted it. He edited the post as soon as he realized how foul what he said was.

Only people that can see edited posts are mods. I suggested that if one of them would be willing to confirm the edited post, I'd try to find it. Key word being try.

But like I already said, I know what I saw and he definitely said it. He can play dumb all he wants.  

Being fair in this situation doesn't mean giving Youngwolf the benefit of the doubt.

Youngwolf made the accusation, it is on him to prove it.

He involved mods and all. Dude doubled-tripled-quadrupled down on the accusation too, he would look like a scumbag if he can't come through with proof

Last edited:
I did remember young wolf asking that question and later scorewell quoting it and answering it initially
Where the NT detectives at doe

Dude jumped on another dudes ****, and now I'm in the wrong? 

He slanders my name, so I ask for an apology and I'm the bad guy? 

When someone says they remembers something from years ago if that, and then calls me out saying I condoned rape, and a woman would enjoy being raped mid-act, but all he has is the recollection of memory then he's not trustworthy in what he says. 

I wouldn't give youngwolf the attention deserving of an honest person who can be relied upon, and is authentic in what he/she may post on NT.

**** this dude b. 

Yo, I checked every post gllahone84 made on the topic of rape from the past 2 years...

Actually there's a thread from 2012 on proving how rape is consensual, and most of the dudes in the thread said tape it. 

That's how far back a thread goes on rape while doing a google search. 

The only thread that I made an edit was the Cleveland rape thread. It wasn't on the issue of anything sexual. It was about the portrayal of blacks on the news. 

So where is the thread at? 

Where did gllahone84 say a woman would enjoy being raped mid-act? 

How come nobody in the thread caught it and quoted it? 

It would have been discussed for a minute, and you wouldn't be the only one who knows about it. 

Last edited:
Haven't seen an attempt to railroad someone this bad since Tom Robinson in "To Kill a Mocking Bird" :lol:

Last edited:
I've already said I don't remember the thread. For all I know, it could've been posted in the Draya. 

This is NT. You act as if a thread has to specifcally be about something in order for the discussion to swing that way.

Like I said, I know what I read and you were the one that posted it. I didn't randomly choose to **** on you. I saw your comment from last night and figured you might be a real life creep based on a previous comment I had seen posted by you.

Last edited:
Then you said I made comments in this thread that made me look like a creep...

Where at? 

I was first in agreement that you shouldn't look at Bill as being guilty just yet; before the news broke this week. 

Last edited:
I've already said I don't remember the thread. For all I know, it could've been posted in the Draya. 

This is NT. You act as if a thread has to specifcally be about something in order for the discussion to swing that way.

Like I said, I know what I read and you were the one that posted it. I didn't randomly choose to **** on you. I saw your comment from last night and figured you might be a real life creep based on a previous comment I had seen posted by you.

:smh:

View media item 1622995
Then you said I made comments in this thread that made me look like a creep...

Where at? 

I was first in agreement that you shouldn't look at Bill as being guilty just yet; before the news broke this week. 

View media item 1622996

Back
Top Bottom