NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

Interesting, I see this is back up again. Her tea party affiliation makes this questionable though. Just the mere mention of Clinton and rape at this moment can't be good for Hilary, Maybe those Bernie predictions will come true.

I was watching this the other day about Hilary cutting some chick off for bringing this up.

I know there was a Clinton conspiracy thread that was way worse than rape allegations about how they had contracted killings put out and covered them up.

Last article I read about this Bill rape accusation basically there was no proof that he did this. It hasn't been talked about like that since.

There's a situation with a guy with real power though. No Illuminati needed.

Contracted killings? Really? Didnt know there was a past regarding clinton like this

:nerd:

Here is a long write up detailing this story. LINK

I don't know why you posted this though, what does this have to do with Cosby?

-The woman Hillary cut off was heckling her at a rally about it.

Really I just saw in this thread about the debate regarding power and rape and Bill Clinton may be the prime example of someone who has the power that this thread attributes to cosby

:wow: at Bill being acquitted of all charges. He went ahead and sold his soul I guess.

And the Clinton rape allegations have been around for a while. Bill has long list of sexually deviant crimes he has committed but had an amazing cabinet during the 90's that was able to shift focus on economic matters and paint Bill out to be an outstanding president that had a pulse on America's middle class. Bill got busy A LOT and now that Hillary is making noise in the democratic pool again, the dirty laundry is being aired. Expect for Bernie to win the democratic race. After this past heckling about Bill's raping at Hillary's convention I think she's shook. There's major dirt on the Clinton family....

Did you brahs even read the article, he didn't get acquitted of anything, or beat any charges

He just didn't catch a new case. :lol:

He is still charged with rape in PA

------
-Bernie is not gonna win

-This shouldn't even be an issue really, this "dirt" is on Bill, not Hillary

The woman's claim of Hillary trying to shut her up is Hillary using a weird tone of voice that she interrupted as threatening.

-The other two times Bill has been accused of assault, they evidence pointed to the women lying. One gave a description of his dong what was way off, the other changed her story

-The GOP hated Bill in 1990s, absolutely hated him. The racism it the major thing making their hate for Obama worst.

They were grabbing at straws to slander the man, and they themselves didn't try to use this info. That should say something

Last edited:
roll.gif

Good thing you weren't a juror on the Holtzclaw case
Bro, I'm clearly not the only one..I just admitted to it

Now sit cho 5 dollar *** down

I've said from jump I'm not saying he's guilty or not.

Idk man...Yes he has OD amounts of accusations, I get it.

Are we really willing to send a man to jail without evidence?

Solely off the accusations? Thats really my only issue.

It's always going to be a 50/50 chance, either it was done or 

it wasn't, but I'm tired of us rarely getting our due process.

The law is the law and until they acquire some hard evidence 

I'm on the fence. 

I was watching this the other day about Hilary cutting some chick off for bringing this up.

I know there was a Clinton conspiracy thread that was way worse than rape allegations about how they had contracted killings put out and covered them up.

Last article I read about this Bill rape accusation basically there was no proof that he did this. It hasn't been talked about like that since.

There's a situation with a guy with real power though. No Illuminati needed.

Contracted killings? Really? Didnt know there was a past regarding clinton like this

:nerd:
Oh, I didn't believe it. I started reading and watching one youtube vid and it really got in to conspiracy theorists jumping through hoops to believe all of this. The thing implicating both of them though, not just Bill.

Too out there.

So two rape charges just got dropped for Cosby in LA. Statue of limitations ran out among other things.

Did he make-up with the Hollywood elite and pledge his grandchildren's souls to them?

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom