NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

So two rape charges just got dropped for Cosby in LA. Statue of limitations ran out among other things.

Did he make-up with the Hollywood elite and pledge his grandchildren's souls to them?

:smh:

Or maybe you can't send someone to prison for something they did 30-40 years ago nor you can't send them to prison without evidence?

Or maybe he finally renewed his Illuminati License. IDK.

:stoneface:

Last edited:
So two rape charges just got dropped for Cosby in LA. Statue of limitations ran out among other things.

Did he make-up with the Hollywood elite and pledge his grandchildren's souls to them?

:smh:

Or maybe you can't send someone to prison for something they did 30-40 years ago nor you can't send them to prison without evidence?

Or maybe he finally renewed his Illuminati License. IDK.

I'm talking specifically to the conspiracy theorists in here saying this is why Cosby is getting accused by 50+ women

Sit down if it aint addressing you.

Would I be insensitive to "rape victims" by pointing out how ridiculous this ***** sounds?

How dare you speak like this. She's obviously in pain.

:lol:

She ruins it for the rest of them. There maybe some real victims in this but putting her drugged out self on TV makes this look bad.

She ruins it for the rest of them. There maybe some real victims in this but putting her drugged out self on TV makes this look bad.

Facts.

Another thing i forgot to mention...

****** in here trying to throw that "conspiracy theory" card at anyone who suggests Bill being set up...and then turn around and suggest that hollywood execs, lawyers, judges, police, etc...all worked together in making sure Bill never went down years ago.

Aint that a ******* conspiracy theory?

And also...i saw ****** suggest that defending bill is silly because of his comments on black youth in the past. First off, why the **** would comments related to a completely different topic impact someones opinion on this particular situation? Do you agree with EVERY comment or action from everyone who offers their opinion? I sure as hell dont...some **** resonates...some **** doesnt. And are we gonna act like bill aint been sending ****** to college for the past 50 years?

Because he told ****** to pull their pants up it mean that everything else hes done dont mean ****?

Last edited:
And also...i saw ****** suggest that defending bill is silly because of his comments on black youth in the past. First off, why the **** would comments related to a completely different topic impact someones opinion on this particular situation? Do you agree with EVERY comment or action from everyone who offers their opinion? I sure as hell dont...some **** resonates...some **** doesnt. And are we gonna act like bill aint been sending ****** to college for the past 50 years?

Because he told ****** to pull their pants up it mean that everything else hes done dont mean ****?

Doesn't all of this contradict the statement that you just cosigned about Janice Dickinson?

Please refer to an earlier post I had made. This women right here hurts the credibility of the real victims. She already admitted in a book that she turned bill down back in the day and that he shunned her ever since. She is a basket case trying to keep her name out there and profit. Talking about she can't breathe because of dude, but she found the air needed to shine a negative light on these victims and promote herself. Scumbag.

Last edited:

Facts.

Another thing i forgot to mention...

****** in here trying to throw that "conspiracy theory" card at anyone who suggests Bill being set up...and then turn around and suggest that hollywood execs, lawyers, judges, police, etc...all worked together in making sure Bill never went down years ago.

Aint that a ******* conspiracy theory?
:lol: Who is doing both of those things in this thread?

Who is mocking the Hollywood cabal set up and stopped protecting Cosby and turning around and saying lawyers, judges and cops protected him when he committed his crimes? :nerd:

Yall dudes don't know what conspiracy theories are?

:rofl: This don't got a damn thing to do with telling ppl to pull your pants up. You can't be this ignorant about the Uncle Tom **** Cosby has been on that much.

Links were just posted about it.

Cosby out here trying to say black ppl getting killed by cops or dudes like Zimmerman have nothing to do with racism but gun control. Son been on some buffoon **** for a min. As someone else said had some not know it was Cosby was saying those things he'd be called a SWS soon after.

laugh.gif
Who is doing both of those things in this thread?

Who is mocking the Hollywood cabal set up and stopped protecting Cosby and turning around and saying lawyers, judges and cops protected him when he committed his crimes?
nerd.gif

roll.gif
This don't got a damn thing to do with telling ppl to pull your pants up. You can't be this ignorant about the Uncle Tom **** Cosby has been on that much.

Cosby out here trying to say black ppl getting killed by cops or dudes like Zimmerman have nothing to do with racism but gun control. Son been on some buffoon **** for a min. As someone else said had some not know it was Cosby was saying those things he'd be called a SWS soon after.
Right. I totally pulled it out of my *** that people in here are suggesting that Cosby was protected by powerful people and claiming Bill being set up isn't possible. I COMPLETELY made that up.

And I could care less about whatever portrait of an Uncle tom you want to paint about him. My point is that what the **** does any of that have to do with THIS PARTICULAR SITUATION THAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT?

Last edited:
:lol: Who is doing both of those things in this thread?

Who is mocking the Hollywood cabal set up and stopped protecting Cosby and turning around and saying lawyers, judges and cops protected him when he committed his crimes? :nerd:

:rofl: This don't got a damn thing to do with telling ppl to pull your pants up. You can't be this ignorant about the Uncle Tom **** Cosby has been on that much.

Right. I totally pulled it out of my *** that people in here are suggesting that Cosby was protected by powerful people and claiming Bill being set up isn't possible. I COMPLETELY made that up.
Who?

:nerd:

Instead of playing sarcastic, just say who you talking about. I know I didn't read that. How many pgs back you wanna go to say somebody is doing that?
And I could care less about whatever portrait of an Uncle tom you want to paint about him.
Then don't bring it up.
My point is that what the **** does any of that have to do with THIS PARTICULAR SITUATION THAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT?
I think you should read the posts a few times in their entirety cuz you got ya answer already.

One dude I know who specifically talked on this, illmatic34 illmatic34 , made sure to be 100% clear that the reason he brought that up is cuz he was addressing those defending Cosby based off of this being the taking down of a black leader in the community, someone that is looked up to by black ppl. Those defending Cosby who are making this about race. So if it's about race and specifically black ppl it makes all the sense in the world to bring up that that Cosby is a Tom out here talking down on black ppl and making no kind of sense when he speaks on young black men being killed. A dude like that shouldn't get your defense.

Instead of trying to call ppl out you should pay attention more. Acting like you don't know why something was brought up when it's right there for you to read is stupid as ****.

But you can go back to being sarcastic if you want. It's easier.

Last edited:
Who?

nerd.gif

Instead of playing sarcastic, just say who you talking about. I know I didn't read that. How many pgs back you wanna go to say somebody is doing that?
Then don't bring it up.
I think you should read the posts a few times in their entirety cuz you got ya answer already.

One dude I know who specifically talked on this, @illmatic34, made sure to be 100% clear that the reason he brought that up is cuz he was addressing those defending Cosby based off of this being the taking down of a black leader in the community, someone that is looked up to by black ppl. Those defending Cosby who are making this about race. So if it's about race and specifically black ppl it makes all the sense in the world to bring up that that Cosby is a Tom out here talking down on black ppl and making no kind of sense when he speaks on young black men being killed. A dude like that shouldn't get your defense.

Instead of trying to call ppl out you should pay attention more. Acting like you don't know why something was brought up when it's right there for you to read is stupid as ****.

But you can go back to being sarcastic if you want. It's easier.
When did I act like I don't know why it was bought up? I know WHY the **** it was bought up...im asking WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH THIS SITUATION. And the answer is nothing. Don't go run to some other poster on "what he said" ****. It doesn't have anything to do with anything...and it's only directed towards ONE group of people.

If a bunch of asians came in here and said Bill Cosby is innocent...what "well Bill Cosby said this about Asians" card will you pull then?

Who?

:nerd:

Then don't bring it up.

One dude I know who specifically talked on this, [@=https://niketalk.com/members/38760"well Bill Cosby said this about Asians" card will you pull then?
If Asians said Cosby is only being targeted cuz he's black which is what was done in the original circumstance I'd tell them they were wrong. I wouldn't even need to bring up Cosby being a Tom.

Bill Cosby has been on his high horse in regards to young black people that's why I've never been a fan of his. But that has nothing to do with this case. I can still look at this situation objectively.

And nobody is saying that cuz Janice Dickinson is lying then EVERYBODY is. But when these news station's put her on it's not a good look. It makes it look like a joke. Everybody know she crazy as hell. And if there are real victims it's a slap in their face to put her on TV when she's obviously lying.

roll.gif
You must be slow.

You know why it was brought up.

Who said it's directly connected to this situation? I guess that's another who question you won't answer though. I mean since when does something have to be directly connected to one thing when it obviously is connected to something else?

It's directly connected to those defending Cosby based off race. That's what it's connected to.

Anything else is you being ridiculous for no reason
laugh.gif
As if that's actually a point.
If Asians said Cosby is only being targeted cuz he's black which is what was done in the original circumstance I'd tell them they were wrong. I wouldn't even need to bring up Cosby being a Tom.
I'm slow but there's holes everywhere in your logic.

Even if Bill Cosby was Clayton Bigsby and the leader of the KKK...where is the logic in associating his views on a particular demographic with the belief that he didn't rape 60 women?

How on EARTH does it make sense to believe that because Bill Cosby has criticized black youth...there's no way I can be black and believe he didn't rape 60 women?

Last edited:
Bill Cosby has been on his high horse in regards to young black people that's why I've never been a fan of his. But that has nothing to do with this case. I can still look at this situation objectively.
Of course not.

It's not Cosby talks down on young black ppl so lets hate on him and assume he's guilty here.

It's if you're defending Cosby based on race/black ppl being targeted you should be all the way aware that Cosby is straight up ignoring and dismissing the current racism going on today targeting black ppl.
I'm slow but there's holes everywhere in your logic.
It's simple as **** but you're purposely being argumentative and just complaining about something you don't like.

We all know why it was brought up but you want to shift things towards what does it have to do with this when you know what it was originally addressing and why. There's nothing more that can be done here for you. You can say there's holes in the logic but your point really aint about **** in the first place.

We got a clear and obvious example that is fact but you're busy over here making up all of these wild hypothetical comparisons that make even less sense.

Even if Bill Cosby was Clayton Bigsby and the leader of the KKK...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Actually keep going with these. That sentence was ******* hilarious.
where is the logic in associating his views on a particular demographic with the belief that he didn't rape 60 women?
That's NOT what's being done by me though :lol:

You should ask those defending Cosby based off of that logic.
How on EARTH does it make sense to believe that because Bill Cosby has criticized black youth...there's no way I can be black and believe he didn't rape 60 women?
Yeah you super slow.

Last time I repeat myself, if you are defending Cosby based off race and the idea that he is being targetted because he was/is a leader in the black community then you have to be aware about his stance on the black community.

If you're not apart of that group and/or can't understand that logic, then you really shouldn't be worried about it or complaining unless you just want to whine incessantly for w/e reason.

But I'm sure in your next reply you'll ignore all that to complain some more with some other nonsense and a new comparison. Try if Cosby was the leader of the Nazis this time around :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom