NBC's Community Thread - 6/2 - Ep. 13: "Emotional Consequences of Broadcast Television"

This episode was by far the best of the season. Really delivered in every aspect. They really approached the question of where Abed is headed directly and it actually worked. Plus the girl seems like a dialed back version of Abed.

^ I co-sign with you guys.

For me atleast..for the first time this season, I really felt like I was watching Community. It just felt right for once.

And Brie Larson, she wasn't doing it for me in 21 Jump St. (she was the main chick). But man, she looks great as a brunette and her in them glasses :smokin

And Allison and Gillian always looking good, but I think Allison won this week :lol:

Last edited:
I knew that coat girl looked familiar, but I couldn't figure out it was Brie Larson... so now I like that character even more.

Good episode.

Are Britta and Troy still supposed to be a couple?

Think so. She asked him to get ice, and he offered to steal chips from the other party instead of going to the supply closet :lol: .

I hope theyre not trying to rekindle some Jeff/Britta love story...

That dean amulet comment caught me off guard and had me in stiches

This will be divisive... But I loved it.

The premise was solid, the story was simple, the payoff was genuine, and the puppets were great.

Well done.

i loved the fact that sara bareilles was in this episode, and singing too.

like i really needed more reasons to love her.

i wasn't sure what to expect from the puppet episode, but in my opinion it turned out to be awesome.

the bingo game

abed's lost references

the psychoactive berries

troy's secret
laugh.gif

did i mention sara bareilles
embarassed.gif

i loved it all.. the BTS footage was a nice touch too.

Solid episode :smokin

Troy acknowledging Duncan not being around :lol:

Dean lashing out towards Garrett "Not now" about the cafeteria fire :lol:

Damn, I really enjoyed this episode, most likely my favorite of the season.

The songs that were song were catchy. Great seeing Sara Bareilles. :pimp:

There was a line said by Troy that made me laugh hard last night, but I forgot the exact quote. I'll rewatch it soon to see.

The Jeff puppet just looked creepy. :lol: And the eyebrows. :x :lol:

Back
Top Bottom