NC NTERS CHECK IN

^
damn fool, i called nike outlet yesterday and asked for you, dude said " sorry, theres no one here by that name"
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Thanks for all the compliments on my DS sz 9 IXs you guys. Here's something a little extra I like more than my IXs though, I pulled these outta my collection to snap a few pics.

DS, with OG Niketown Receipt, box, and card.
:D
happy.gif

very nice XIs...anyone have Columbias
Looking for DS size 11.5 or 12:
Jordan XV White/ Columbia

YO! To hell with Columbias, I'm beasting Space Jams right about now. DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
Don't Call it a Comeback

I also have SJ XIs DS sz 9 ANT.

Poofyo, bring some of your DS sz 9 Jordans to the Summitt, and a BMP pack. That's where we will make our transactions. Meetup in Myrtle Beach type thing.
:D
happy.gif

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

why the @#%$ do black people want to feel "white"? thats the most ignorant @#%$ i've ever heard.... :smh:
smh.gif

:smh:
smh.gif

YO! :smh:
smh.gif
ing to like you. Valid points?

There was a comic strip I had a while back that showed a white kid standing on a black kid's back to climb this huge wall. When the white kid gets up there safely, the black kid asks the white kid to pull him up. The white kid turns his back and says "I got up here on my own, why can't you?"

That's American history in a nutshell, in my honest opinion.

Anyway... I need a sz. 12 in SpaceJams. And damn you Bush for having some. My joints is through! DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
Don't Call it a Comeback

AirAnt23, this isn't between you and I nor between black and white people.

My post was aimed, targeted, propelled toward Vic. I've already tried to make up with the fool but he isn't having it. Just trying to reiterate my point to him.

YO DF!

YO! I recognize that. Just figured if you posted it here, it was open for discussion. I'll fall back. :smile:
smile.gif
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||
Don't Call it a Comeback

Vic, reread a page or two ago man. I said that you and I should agree to disagree, simple as that.

first post in the nc section!
b1bby...nice blacksheep "ancthing" tee shirt! i know the national scene didn't much like it, but i'd buy it, especially since it's the unc tarheel colors!
here's some pics from footaction outlet in cary, nc(near raleigh) at crossroads as of yesterday. they won't ship to your home address, nor will they ship to another footaction store. you must pick these up yourselves!
smh.gif
i took limited pics because the manager wouldn't let me take more. everything in the store is %20 off. don't know about sizes either nor prices...sorry!

i believe these are the old nike kobes..blacked out and reg. price is $140 minus %20 off. full range of sizes too!

here's the nike snakeskin kobes(i think). same price and size ranges as the shoe above. i actually like these! DON'T ASK ME ABOUT THE OTHER SHOES(JORDANS), I GOT A BAD MEMORY & DON'T KNOW NAMES OF SHOES, OTHER THAN BRANDS!

I CAN'T DUNK, BUT THERE IS ONE THING I CAN DO AND THAT'S FINGER ROLLLLLLL!

Greg, you do not know the first thing about politics just by using the language you utter in your posts. Enough expletives to create an R-rated film.

Fall back brotha.

And I don't even like GBush.

How The Hell Are You Going To Attack My Intelligence Just Because I Curse Alot....That Really Tells How Smart You Are....I Did Not Say I Knew Anything About Politics Did I?...No, But I Know We Are Fighting In Iraq Because Of A Choice That Bush Made....I Know Congress Are The Only Ones Who Have Power To Declare War...Did I Say You Liked Bush??....Na, So Bra, You Can Shut Up With That @#%$ You Always Interpret Things About People But You Do Not Know Anything About Anyone On The Internet. Thats The Reason You're Always Arguing With Someone On-line...Because You Say Stupid @#%$ Things When Half The Time You Dont Know What You're Talking About....I Was Just Joking About You Fighting Ole Dude, But I Know If You Did Fight Him You Would Probably Get Your @#%$ Beat And Your Shoes Scuffed For No Reason....Dont Go To Myrtle Beach When We Go With That Dumb Mentality You Have Now. Bet.
Im Da Man Dummy When A Freak Demand Money, She'll Recieve A Candy Bar That Say 100 Grand From Me
http://www.myspace.com/g_ham
I Rap, Check Me Out
http://www.myspace.com/yallstillsleepin

Like I said, fall back.

Fighting is the answer to all things right?? If you only knew . . .

I'll be at Myrtle Beach. I'm the one that came up with the idea you dumb @#%$.

Yo, Did You Read Anything I Typed....I Said I Was Just Joking About You Guys Fighting....Damn Bra....And Why Do You Keep Saying Such Nonchalant Things....I Never Said You Didnt Come With The Idea....I Was Just Saying Dont Start Nothing When We're In Myrtle Beach.....
Im Da Man Dummy When A Freak Demand Money, She'll Recieve A Candy Bar That Say 100 Grand From Me
http://www.myspace.com/g_ham
I Rap, Check Me Out
http://www.myspace.com/yallstillsleepin

Back
Top Bottom