NC NTERS CHECK IN

YO! Ain't go today. Definitely hit it up tomorrow. And I ain't got no paypal. My account is that trash. DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
Don't Call it a Comeback

well c.o.d
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

YO! Naw bruh, I need my funds before ship out. DF!!!
teamPINK
Don't Call it a Comeback

copped the laser V's and blk/caro V's for $400......i was lookin forward to gettin the I's that come out next week but i couldnt pass up on this

Quote:
yea anybody know of any restocks of olives in the W-S or G-boro area....
4qzm0dc.jpg

Sin City to Queen City

yea i was up in hanes mall 2day. and they had just about all sizes in the olive v's and the burgundy ones. both still $145. i just went to footaction and footlocker.

Aim:JBjr36​

YO! b1bby, where you get that tee from and who all is on it? DF!!!
teamPINK
Don't Call it a Comeback

^^^Yea it's from Akomplice.. Got it from Blacksheep.. They've been getting some nice tee's lately.. Had some other nice 1's from this company but not in my size. On the tee is MLK, Biggie, John Lennon, JFK, Billie Holiday, Ghandi, & others I don't kno...

Sin City to Queen City

YO! Damn, I was just in there Saturday. Didn't really look around all that much. DF!!!
teamPINK
Don't Call it a Comeback

yea they still got the olives and the burgundy's, when my money gets here friday im coppin right after work

Seen about 5 of the 1's thats droppin this coming weekend and im skippin easily except for the blk/red ones. Sept needs to get here so i can scoop those Aqua's.
NC's Finest

yea i went up there today n got me a pair of olives....those 1s are aight....are the blk/red ones the lows?

these are older releases, I wasn't able to get my sizes when they first came out a while ago at Vertical. So, I just spent a little extra and got them online.

Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: ALK1217@ecu.edu
Myspace

YO!

ant, question...u think cee-lo= dre 3k

im talking in goodie mob when he was actually rapping days?(soul food, still standing,world party) not the going crazzzzzzzzzzzy cee-lo.

let me know, i was bumpin some of they old @#%$, i can say so

they kinda the same, . when they actually rapping, they are tough,
but then they want to experiment and start branching out to other genre's... i get lost (xcept love below, its was koo)
but well see when dre suppose to drop his solo this year, but i highly doubt he will top Cee-Lo Green & His Perfect Imperfections, thats classic right there..

so:
Cee-Lo: Soul Food, Still Standing, World Party, Cee-Lo Green & His Perfect Imperfections
vs.
Andre 3000: Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik,atliens,aquemini,stankonia,the love below

DF!!!
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Back
Top Bottom