NC NTERS CHECK IN

Anyone in the Charlotte or Winston area know where I can possibly get the Aunt Pearls? Eastbay cancelled my order...smh

Any roshe fans here in NC? I have just been getting the releases online but didn't know if they get swooped up quickly at the FNLs around here in the triangle area.

Any roshe fans here in NC? I have just been getting the releases online but didn't know if they get swooped up quickly at the FNLs around here in the triangle area.
I have a few pairs. I haven't seen that many pop up in stores to be honest. The FNL at Southpoint is always kinda crappy. They get them at Footaction in Crabtree, but I've only seen the black/sail joints and sport reds up in there. Haven't checked in a while.

They went up on Nike ID last night. The price is more expensive, but you can do some ridiculously awesome colorways.

I already know, man. I'm going to make myself broke before I get paid again. Awesome idea, Nike, but I've been sucked in! I was just thinking because I know they don't have the color choices to make prior releases. I heard the Mango v2s are coming out this year, and I would like to grab a pair.

Just letting everyone know we're putting on the 2nd ever "sneaker jam" at wssu fri from 2-5. You can purchase a vendor table or a table to show off your collection and potentially win a $300 cash prize.

We're taking donations of old shoes for soles4souls also so bring anything you may want to donate. PM me if you have any questions

Last edited:
The only spot I've ever seen Roshes is Nordstrom rack. I never see them at HOH but could be other places. Always get mine online.

Any HOH locations (outside Charlotte) have any blue camo XX8s left? Charlotte just has 11 and I need a 13. Didn't think they'd be gone but should have known the limited amounts would get me. Can't find them anywhere online either.

Any HOH locations (outside Charlotte) have any blue camo XX8s left? Charlotte just has 11 and I need a 13. Didn't think they'd be gone but should have known the limited amounts would get me. Can't find them anywhere online either.
I'll check for you

^ where you at? Cary Towne prolly is, good lowkey location. Apparently they get like everything after talking to the manager, was surprised about that.

^ where you at? Cary Towne prolly is, good lowkey location. Apparently they get like everything after talking to the manager, was surprised about that.
Check for raffle. I was there one Saturday randomly for something other than shoes and there were signs all over the entrances talking about the Jordan 13 release.

Check the launch locator or call. No stores in nc listed. They'll be at some outlets for phone order monday around the nation

Back
Top Bottom