NC NTERS CHECK IN

Me personally, legal. Paralegal, legal asst, etc. My wife is looking for something along the lines of mental health probably since she does that now in Pittsburgh
I've heard the legal market is pretty tough right now in Raleigh at least to be honest. I have a few friends that graduated law school in last few years and all had a pretty tough time but eventually found something. I'll ask them if any of their firms/outfits are hiring and PM you if I hear something.

Any clt nt'er have any clue as to what Southpark HOH is doing next week leading up to or on the 25th in terms of what they're getting in stock?

I'm headed out there later today, but I was just checkin to see if anybody knew already.

Me personally, legal. Paralegal, legal asst, etc. My wife is looking for something along the lines of mental health probably since she does that now in Pittsburgh

I've heard the legal market is pretty tough right now in Raleigh at least to be honest. I have a few friends that graduated law school in last few years and all had a pretty tough time but eventually found something. I'll ask them if any of their firms/outfits are hiring and PM you if I hear something.

No doubt, good lookin out bro

repped

Out of their own mouths theyre only getting the Fire Red 4s and 5s. I asked them this past wk
Same info they told me
Black toe 1
Fired red 5
Fired red 4

You never know they could get more stuff in.

Just as an fyi:
Ftl concord mills- no restock there "hoh southpark and ftl northlake would be the stores to have it"

Social status- no restock, just black toes, lebron low sprite and kobes

DTLR - no info on restock as of yet but def will have black toes

No clt stores getting bred 4

Carolina place ftl closing on monday for HOH renovation. If u miss out on something. They might have it when the reopen sometime this summer

Anyone able to hook me up with black toe 1's? I live in Raleigh but will be out of town for that release smh

anybody been to the nike outlet or adidas outlet in smithfield? ... was wondering what they had up on there shelves and if its worth that travel from raleigh.

Repping 336, Winston Salem, Tre4
nthat.gif

whose excited for the social status raleigh opening on 6/7? gonna be some decent restocks

Last edited:
white+FJ foams, yots kobe's, easter pack, jordans (grapes, bugs 8, blacktoe 13's maybe), some Area 72 nsw kicks. Some late 2012 stuff maybe, galaxy rookies i think
you work there right? I feel like I've seen your username on their IG before lol. Just wondering if you know any sizes on anything (if you do work there). I wear a 14 in J's and 15 in everything else, so I was hoping y'all had something in those sizes. My bad if I'm wrong on you working there though haha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom