NC NTERS CHECK IN

I'm checking in...finally ezboard approved me...Raleigh dude here...I'm all about Jordans and Nike SB's....get at me

Heres my pickup, finally got this thing in the mail. So far its decent, I gotta play around with it some more.

Nextel IC402
250098350.jpg

The Motorola ic402 AKA the Motorola Blend is hybrid between iDEN and CDMA phone in clamshell design. This Hybrid cell phone include push-to-talk, speakerphone, Java, and location-based services.
This phone also includes:
Bright, 65K color internal display
Built-in speakerphone for hands-free calling
Walkie-talkie for use with Nextel Direct Connect
Voice Memo
NC's Finest

Does that phone have AIM on it? I got a Kyocera Strobe from AllTel.
FS sz 8.5 DS FLIP 3 $145 SHIPPED

They aight. I actually prefer the first over the second.
FS sz 8.5 DS FLIP 3 $145 SHIPPED

2nd track is pretty dope...cant go wrong with that beat...first one has a good concept
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
WORD TO MY MAMA​

Pooyo101, Memphis, alilucask, Bush Man, FabKatie, Vic, John P., make sure all you guys and Katie add replies in the Summit post. It would be good to hear what Team NC thinks about my idea. Thanks.
Representing the Carolinas

Picked these up today.. Thought my fellow people here in Carolina might like them...
4t4z98m.jpg

Sin City to Queen City

Quote:
Aye Yall.....Give Me Some Feedback On These Tracks...
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

YO!
Quote:
Pooyo101, Memphis, alilucask, Bush Man, FabKatie, Vic, John P., make sure all you guys and Katie add replies in the Summit post.
:smh:
smh.gif
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||
Don't Call it a Comeback

Back
Top Bottom