NC NTERS CHECK IN

Quote:
Fool....I Know Where You live At....I Seen Your 300 C Parked Outside....Try me Again.
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

:lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
b1bby2
NC's Finest

YO!

do i hear.... familia discount?

M55!!!
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

YO!

" this aint a option @#%$ "

M55!!!
Code:

NC/SC Summit Post Updated with PICS! Also, guest list has been created. Need to see who all's coming.
Deadstock Flip 3s Size 8.5 $150 Shipped Anywhere

YO!

guest list? and you mean A PIC created? lol

M55!!!
Code:

^
yea i most likely gone be there

and nice kicks, im still tryna find a sz.11 in the same shoe, same color
wht/blk ix's are in my top 5 of all time
Code:

Nice IXs
Looking for DS size 11.5 or 12:
Jordan XV White/ Columbia
Jordan XII White/French Blue
Vans Marc Jacob slip

Nice grails. The only IX"s that I really like, waiting on the powder blue IX's.
I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

Quote:
Ali, you survive your exams?? They actually give you a diploma?

Greg, all is good now. Finished my last exam on Thursday. Graduation was on Friday. I have been busy the last few days. My Parents had a party Saturday for me. Sunday just had to recuperate. Today is my gf's birthday, so I will be in Greensboro for the day and night. I'll be in touch soon.

When are you going to boston? I need to get you my number.

Quote:
That is right Ali is graduating, congrats my dude.

Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: ALK1217@ecu.edu
Myspace

congrats mane!
Code:

while we on new pickups:

got me a new chopper toy, a 9

251255480.jpg

251255481.jpg

251255483.jpg

251255486.jpg

251255487.jpg

251255488.jpg

my 1st and new love
251255489.jpg

them humping
251255478.jpg

and yes i got ammo, fully loaded clips
251255485.jpg
Code:

Back
Top Bottom