NC NTERS CHECK IN

i just want a 10-11 in teh hollands, is that too much to ask for
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

Memphisboi Im close to DTLR but they dont be gettin stiff like the easters. they aint even get Mexicos or Brazils.

but Im goin to Maryland this week for the summer and My B/X get GR's jordans and they have alot of urban acounts out there.
F/S F/T Mexico Air Force 1 sz 11.5 or trade for Brasil World Cups

^^ I use to live in gboro. you right None at all.

^^^^Charlotte isn't doing much better...Memphis I don't think anywhere in NC got the quickstrike World Cup Air Force Ones....there just aren't enough spots!

Footlocker here in Fayetteville got the Mexicos . . . black laces look GOD AWFUL

Quote:
I use to live in gboro. you right None at all.

You havent met me then! :smh:
nono.gif

am: fab0louskt
email: fab0louskt@yahoo.com
holler

^^ I havent, you goto ECU right? I goto WSSU now but. but Im always on Base in Gboro

fab0louskt, u stay in tha boro to....lol well i dun be seein' nobody wit any hot shoes.....cuz girls jockin' ya boy cuz im rockin' All white forces.....naw j/p but nobody be rockin no hot shoes....
Holla at ya chick I hit hips like a beeper.....scary dudes, make em "jump man" like my sneakers
http://www.myspace.com/lilgreggreghamlin

I agree...I see alot of fakes on the street and being sold in alot of stores
"I'm B. Coming to see The Reason Beanie Sigel is The Truth"

Quote:
I havent, you goto ECU right? I goto WSSU now but. but Im always on Base in Gboro

Nah, I'm at GTCC in Jamestown.
Quote:
They havent but I have

lol, you know the deal! :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
fab0louskt, u stay in tha boro to....lol well i dun be seein' nobody wit any hot shoes.....cuz girls jockin' ya boy cuz im rockin' All white forces.....naw j/p but nobody be rockin no hot shoes....

I have been wearin flip flops a lot lately. Too hot to be wearin shoes, but just wait!
Where you stay at in g'boro?
holler

yo whos got some car audio for cheap for me hit me up let me know so i can sell these 3 gr shoes i have

YEA I need some bump(audi) for the car, n e 1 can hook a brotha up?

mostly 2 12's or 15's and a amp, in dash dvd wouldnt hurt either
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

all i need is another w3 and im good or someone willing to trade my w3 for 2 type e's or sumtin hit me up

It means I am enrolled there but I have not been to class in awhile...lol
"I'm B. Coming to see The Reason Beanie Sigel is The Truth"

^What building were your classes in?

Ant!
You know better than that! You know its not even like that.
And hey..dont start nothin..you gotta phone too!

holler

Quote :b
tongue.gif
ut where u reside mayne..?

Quote:
..Girl
But, I stay like right behind Four Seasons Mall pretty much. Kinda in the "cut" as people say. But yeah. :smile:
smile.gif

my bad girl.....but shoot thought you lived in goldsboro lol not greensboro......aint even been through there yet......they be getting limited junt over there...?
Holla at ya chick I hit hips like a beeper.....scary dudes, make em "jump man" like my sneakers
http://www.myspace.com/lilgreggreghamlin

Got a few pairs of the p-rod Cinco De Mayo Edition...That is all that was worth it...

Back
Top Bottom