NC NTERS CHECK IN

future how many stores getting the viis today at cross creek mall
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: ALK1217@mail.ecu.edu
NT Refs
NTFanatic, Animal Thug1539, carl0w m3yng, pure sole, SiCkWiThThEKiCkS,lovetheXIV, SFKicks, mhjm1423 , big1236, Stuntastick

bc future, ill meet ya. where u get em at already n e way?
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

i dont think any bro, i already checked, i work from 12-7 at Great American Cookie if you wanna meet a fellow NTer

Guys!
I actually have some coupons where I can get 6 people in Carowinds with $20 off each person. I have 2 I believe, so thats 12 people.
The only bad thing, it expires May 21st.
am: fab0louskt
email: fab0louskt@yahoo.com
holler

^^^ that's a good deal but if you stop by local grocery stores in charlotte or the surrounding areas there will always be discount tickets. no need to rush in order to redeem this one.

brandon i got my niketalk account back but i need that sig again because mine is all ---</div><!-----<br>
<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----</span><!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:helvetica;font-size:x-large;"><!-----</span><!-----<span style="color:blue;font-family:helvetica;font-size:x-large;"><!-----</span><!-----</div><!-----

Headquarters will charge rape prices too...I have a few sizes of EASTERS available if anyone is interested my friend in ATL hooked it up. They were almost impossible to get in NC

Cardinals are going to be FIRE...First general release since the Flint 13's to sell out...

If you go to EASTLAND DO NOT EAT IN THE FOOD COURT...people there are relentless in getting what they want as far as J's go...

Truth let me know what you want to do about Cardinals got some on reserve already and Eastbay is always an option sorry bro couldn't get your size in the Easters..

MemphisBoi55, u meeting me or what bro? 830am Saturday morning at Cross Creek Mall in Fayetteville and I CAN get you into the mall in front of Finishline before it opens at 10am. Im going through a secret entrance. :wink:

brandon any easters taht will fit me by any chance?
<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!----- </span><!-----<span style="color:gray;font-family:comic sans;font-size:small;"><!----- </span><!-----<span style="color:gray;font-family:comic sans;font-size:small;"><!----- </span><!-----</div><!-----<br>
<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----</span><!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:helvetica;font-size:x-large;"><!-----</span><!-----<span style="color:blue;font-family:helvetica;font-size:x-large;"><!-----</span><!-----</div><!-----

hit cross creek up today and copped tha flint 7's from champs cuz footlocker aint had but a size 9.5 and 9......long ole drive for some shoes mayne........finna cop them cards tho.....memphis u get an extra pair i could cop off you.....?
Dude's thinking bout jackin' my jays best bet is to be safe...Dont Matta anyway cuz im steppin' out in brand new 23's a couple a weeks before tha release date
I spit Fire....
http://www.myspace.com/lilgreggreghamlin

^ man u said u was gonna drop teh cheese off , neva came by. but i didnt even get a pair, didnt wake up, forgot to set alarm, didnt wake up until about 3 o clock, so do u gotta xtra pair
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

^ my bad bra i was in florida from sunday till thursday so i really aint have no time......lol naw i aint gotta extra pair but Sportsman World should have a FSR of the cardinals.....aye i got mines anyway tho. O and Fort Bragg BX got tha white/red/black toe XIV's for $120 and u awwready kno no tax....

Holla at ya chick I hit hips like a beeper.....scary dudes, make em "jump man" like my sneakers
http://www.myspace.com/lilgreggreghamlin

Both colors Flints and Cards are around everywhere in all sizes still guess they didn't sell quite as well as Jordan Brand expected...I just got Cards don't like non-Bulls colorways unless they look :pimp:
pimp.gif

Now nothing to look forward to until the 5's not even the 4's are going to be the great except MILITARIES and the MARS EDITIONS

Truth get at me im about done with the semester and I need something else for the collection...you know what that means :smokin
smokin.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:b
tongue.gif

yo the atlh. foot in dunn got some heat the untold truth dunks and forces, both 7's , these white forces wit snake or gator?? never seen them b4 jus the heads up 2 ne one near dunn

Back
Top Bottom