NC NTERS CHECK IN

memphisboi55, the phone is cheap and loses internet connection fast. Its not worth the $400 new pricetag, its not worth the $50 a month for services, its not worth anything.

^ word? then i might not try to get it then (but hey it will probably be worth it since it will be free for me if i get it), i was playin around with it today and it seemed fine... but theres no service on it right now

Think it would be better to get a sk2 or sk3? i can get a sk2 for $100 right now

And is there seriously a summit tomorrow? Hmmm i might not be able to make that if its tomorrow night but its a possibility.... can somebody hit me with some directions though

No summit tonight.... the closest we will get to a summit is the next big release.... only way to get some of you to travel...... BUMS!!!!!!!!
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: ALK1217@ecu.edu

aw u kno wat i meant, n e who new pick up!
only 23 bucks from Ross, mr.cartoon vans slip-ons

pics:

2du9qw8.jpg

2zjba82.jpg

4g7wx0i.jpg

48d2qz7.jpg

2e1cguc.jpg

2ey7s01.jpg

* vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla *Neimaj45 *headbussa123456789​

BC, sir, you know you can use the "preview" feature before you post to do a sig check right? You don't have to keep posting like that...

Well as some may know I went to Maryland/DC this wkend to visit some of my peoples as well as come up for Howards Homecoming and whatnot. They had some pretty straight sneaker spots. They had my Goadomes that I wanted so bad(Katie stop hatin!) for 100 dollars but they didnt have any in my size which blew me so badly :frown:
frown.gif
>:
mad.gif

But anyway I was in one of the spots and copped this Northface track jacket for 40 dollars, couldnt pass this up.

195954004.jpg

195954002.jpg

195954000.jpg

[/b]

Hey guys, I already made about a seperate post about this but just wanted to post it in here also.

To all my NC State Students:

Just wanted to let all N.C. State students know about a new club that me and another friend are starting.I have actually been a lurker on this board for quite sometime and just became a member not to long ago.

Anyways, on to our club... It's called Campus Kicks. Campus Kicks is a club we started for the simple purpose of chatting with other sneakerheads from the NCSU campus. By starting this club it hopefully will bring students who love shoes together. Also, its already a known fact that FAKES WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, but the people on this board know that..haha

Our first meeting (interest session) will be on Thursday October 19. It will be from 7:30-8:30 in Witherspoon Room 107
Please Come! It would be great to have you.
Hopefully you will be seeing flyers around campus for more insight.

If you have any questions please send an email to campuskicks.ncsu@gmail.com

Thanks, hopefully I can meet some of you on Thursday! Come out and see us!!

~Whit

Back
Top Bottom