NC NTERS CHECK IN

Quote:
re-check your information. 2 is not right... :wink:
wink.gif
trust me.
2 for Sams & Walmart was confirmed by my GM, and I work at Sams Club, but who knows, you never know :tongue:
tongue.gif
NC's Finest

Bush Man- I wish I would have seen that on the news, I missed it...
FOR SALE: DS Fire Red LASER AJ IV package- size 12- inbox me!

^Yea it was on WXII I believe

Then showed the campout line for Best Buy on Wendover, it was pretty long, they were talking to this one woman who's buying one for her husband thats in Iraq, and the thought they dropped today. When the reporter told her they came out friday, the look on her face was priceless lol.
NC's Finest

Quote:
Then showed the campout line for Best Buy on Wendover, it was pretty long, they were talking to this one woman who's buying one for her husband thats in Iraq, and the thought they dropped today. When the reporter told her they came out friday, the look on her face was priceless lol.
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Nice to see her doing that for her husband
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: ALK1217@ecu.edu

Wal Mart on Wendover is getting 4, Sams Club is getting 2.

Don't even bother- lines at both places.
FOR SALE: DS Fire Red LASER AJ IV package- size 12- inbox me!

everybody meet ms.me too
<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:tongue:apyrus;font-size:medium;">n</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:tongue:apyrus;font-size:large;">W</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:tongue:apyrus;font-size:medium;">o</span><!-----<br><!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:tongue:apyrus;font-size:x-small;">new world order</span><!-----</strong><!-----</div><!-----<br><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:times;font-size:large;"><!-----<strong>TEAM TN</strong><!-----</span><!-----</div><!-----

sup folks

just got back from gettin them olive 5's form my usual people in rocky mount. got there about 1045 and got my 2 pairs, shook hands and i was out.
ordered the thermal @ uptempoair but this @#%$ was HUUGGGGEEE,so i took to rocky mount and he had in stock and let me swap for a smaller size. koo peeps

2ut6nfp.jpg

29zznn8.jpg
---<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:tongue:apyrus;font-size:medium;">n</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:tongue:apyrus;font-size:large;">W</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:tongue:apyrus;font-size:medium;">o</span><!-----<br><!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:tongue:apyrus;font-size:x-small;">new world order</span><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:times;font-size:large;"><!-----<strong>TEAM TN</strong><!-----</span><!-----</div><!-----

^

lol, damn folk, dont look like no1 wants your ps3, lol. 0 bids w/ 1 hour left!!!!!!!
<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<strong><!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:tongue:apyrus;font-size:medium;">n</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:tongue:apyrus;font-size:large;">W</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:tongue:apyrus;font-size:medium;">o</span><!-----<br><!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:tongue:apyrus;font-size:x-small;">new world order</span><!-----</strong><!-----</div><!-----<br><!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!-----<span style="color:white;font-family:times;font-size:large;"><!-----<strong>TEAM TN</strong><!-----</span><!-----</div><!-----

n e 1 getting the nintendo wii?
i am!

Im from Fuquay-Varina about 20 min from Raleigh...everything for me comes from Crabtree Mall or internet..you guys know of any good places?

Back
Top Bottom