NC NTERS CHECK IN

To the Gboro nters:

For those wanting to cop the Penny 1's footlocker at 4 seasons got theirs in, copped my pair today :pimp:
pimp.gif
NC's Finest

^
wow, havent seen or heard from this guy since he called him self talking down on me, wat happend omar? the offer is still on the table :nerd:
nerd.gif
Quote:
lol memphis com on now tmacs?

yea, i do play ball u know, tmac= balling shoes 8)
glasses.gif
Quote:
new whip coming in a week... be on the lookout!

O yes, got it tonight. will get pics up tomorrow when its light outside!
chea! im hurting em this time again 8)
glasses.gif

sorry katie i took your new car shine 8)
glasses.gif
Code:
  'we dont chase a duck,we only race for bucks,peel money rolls til' our thumbs get the papercuts'
***Memphis 901 Finest***

yellow and blue north face? if so i seen you. i was the one with the olives on. i might pick up the pennys next week if they still have them instock.

i kno one of yall had a ppc 6700 on here,
how the hell do you send picture mail on this damn thing?
@#%$ confusing, bout to go back to old phone smh

thx!
Code:
  'we dont chase a duck,we only race for bucks,peel money rolls til' our thumbs get the papercuts'
***Memphis 901 Finest***

YO! "Hi haters, I'm back off Hiatus. I feel just like you. I mean, even I 8)
glasses.gif
2w4gxgj.jpg
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||
straight.outta.704

ill pass
Code:
***Memphis 901 Finest***

if anyones trying to get the pennys at four season they have like a , 9.5,10.5 and a 11.5
if it is not the shoes then what is it!!!!

aim: dtrain62285
yahoo:dariusc123

what sup memphisboi55 my bad about the 50 off. If u need something man ill get u my 30 off when ever u come down to greensboro. I get my discount at footlocker footaction and champs. yo man for a min i was thinking i was the only one that liked the tmac line
if it is not the shoes then what is it!!!!

aim: dtrain62285
yahoo:dariusc123

YO! Ali, your shoe spread look like mine save for the Hawaii's. DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
straight.outta.704

ight folks, got me a new digi cam and finally got them pics:
my 06' chrysler 300c :smile:
smile.gif
4dy5yr5.jpg
4d3s6d5.jpg
473na4x.jpg
2uylq9h.jpg
2nt9to1.jpg
2cenkzp.jpg
2eulyeh.jpg
nerd.gif%20ALT=
.jpg"/>
44t9xzo.jpg
49adted.jpg

i love it, its the touring model. got leather, all that other good power options stuff. riding smooth
you know i cant ride factory, had to throw the 22's on even b4 the car touched the street 8)
glasses.gif
Code:
***Memphis 901 Finest***

^
thx thinking about going back tuesday to rim place and swap for some other 22s i saw
new pick up, its winter time so timbs were needed and fitted.

4gnlk44.jpg
Code:
***Memphis 901 Finest***

YO! Rims ain't the dopest but they work. Only thing I don't like is the chrome on the tail lights. DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
straight.outta.704

^
y was i about to hop in the whip and hit like 100 on the hwy thinking you said 12s, then i re read and saw playoff 14s
Code:
***Memphis 901 Finest***

YO! bushman, i saw the wht/blue retro barry sanders @ footaction for 125.00. i saw u wanted em in nike retro, just lettin u kno. DF!!
Code:
   Mike D.
***Memphis 901 Finest***

Back
Top Bottom