NC NTERS CHECK IN

i got family that live around the wssu area....down reynolds park rd.....

i wonder when a&t play them will it b as crazy as it was this past season in gboro

so wat up darius, u still got me this weekend on my 10.5 r 11 black spiz'ike's?
i be hitting u up n no answer :smh:
smh.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

YO! ^ I got you, b. DF!!!
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

if anyone is going to get the jays this weekend. Go to footaction in the fourseasons mall man they will have 36 pairs, so get the early cuz there opening the gates at 7......

Yo memphis check your ebox

i heard footaction in winston gettin like 60....but i'm at a&t so i'll jus go to fourseasons mall

36 pair, Theyll prolly have 10 to sell on RD like they always do. Alot of names on boxes in the back, lol
Aim - jdizzieprt4

Quote:
YO! ^ I got you, b. DF!!!
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

no one is going to get there discount we have to pay full price. But on the real hanes mall fa has 60 pairs tho, so if you wanna try your luck hit them up
if it is not the shoes then what is it!!!!

aim: dtrain62285
yahoo:dariusc123

^
smh
Code:

I know Winston Salem heads are gonna be happy about this, ya'll are getting a DTLR this yr

as well as another DTLR in Charlotte

We need a Up Against the Wall as well as a Shoe City down here
NC's Finest

Yea DTLR is a nice addition, will def be there often, and if NC got an Up against the wall or shoe city that be nice too. I stay in those stores when I go home from school back in DC
Aim - jdizzieprt4

YO! ^ I'll holla at my folk about them Foams. I wasn't really paying attention to them like that.
Quote:
as well as another DTLR in Charlotte
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

No one around the Durham/Chapel Hill area seems to know what I'm talking about when I call around. I called one Fashion Ave and they had no clue. The DTLR in Northgate didn't seem to know either.

Two guys beat me to the laser V's, who wants to confess..lol its cool tho Penny Foams who needs em?
Aim - jdizzieprt4

Quote:
No one around the Durham/Chapel Hill area seems to know what I'm talking about when I call around. I called one Fashion Ave and they had no clue. The DTLR in Northgate didn't seem to know either.
heard :pimp:
pimp.gif
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: ALK1217@ecu.edu

Back
Top Bottom