NC NTERS CHECK IN

Get out of here with that.... but I know they ended the game shooting what 2 of 22 that is horrible. Best defense is not going to hold a 10 point lead with that shooting percentage to end the game

Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: ALK1217@ecu.edu

Memphis, why didnt you say anything when your Tigers got beat by tOSU? You punked out on that one eh? Your fairy tale Tennessee vs. Memphis went bye-bye.
FS: DS SIZE 8.5 and 9 = Mork and Mindy, Milli Vanillis, Pigeons,Dunk Premiums, LBJ IV BDAYS and XX2s for sale cheap. PM ME if interested

Team North Carolina

YO! I love haters. They make it easier for us to look good. DF!!!
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

Quote:
Memphis, why didnt you say anything when your Tigers got beat by tOSU?
:lol:
laugh.gif
NC's Finest

Bush Man, you got Foams on the way? Nice pickup man.
FS: DS SIZE 9 = Mork and Mindy ($120), Milli Vanillis($100), UNLVS ($120) for sale cheap. PM ME if interested

Team North Carolina

Saw these finally dropped so I had to pick them up, passed on the Fire-reds, scooped these up

Aim - jdizzieprt4

Nice Agassis jdizz. People are asking crazy amount for those. What's retail on em? $110?
FS: DS SIZE 9 = Mork and Mindy ($120), Milli Vanillis($100), UNLVS ($120) for sale cheap. PM ME if interested

Team North Carolina

^
u can have mins if u want, retail+ ship. sz.11
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

:frown:
frown.gif
1 2 3 4 5
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

yer wasop .. im moving to north carolina n im from jersey .. reply to my post MOVING TO NC FROM NJ letting me know about your state .. like what colleges are poppin, what cities are poppin, etc ... glookz
For the Hottest Mixes check out www.DJBMILK.net

For the Hottest Js, Forces, SBs, Air Maxes and more at the best prices check out my Kicks For Sale

happy bday kt
Code:

Back
Top Bottom