NC NTERS CHECK IN

YO! Chris, I didn't even know about the show until Thursday night. I was already at work. DF!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
Don't Call it a Comeback

more than likely my last time at the nclub. I could have sat in my car and listened to Common better
Team outsell 50

YO! Columbus Day... :rolleyes
eyes.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||
Don't Call it a Comeback

yo ali,

i apologize about nba 2k8 :smile:
smile.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates. ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!​

^
@#%$ is wack.
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

sup vic,wat u get banned for
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

yeah are there any spots in charlotte carring the 47th hoody and the elm st sweater? i need both..
its a shame that those freddy dunks aren't dropping. woulda went nice with the elm st pullover. ah well.
www.freewebs.com/debscampaign

I know of one spot getting it in Raleigh. They are suppose to have it at the end of this week or early next week, and no it's not Cassanova.

Contact Aim: Karkouki
Myspace

yeah i been checking around raleigh and most of these shop owners act like they are clueless. Casanova was talking about they wil have them close to halloween. lol..but whats good, shoot me an im or somethin if yall hear anything on them, and I'll do the same.
You think superduperkya will go on a date with me ?

Back
Top Bottom