NC NTERS CHECK IN

Son is thinking he's doin it renting out a bathroom sized spot in the hood :lol: gotta charge rape cause he pays rape

The Fresh Ex guy had the black stealth foams about a month b4 actual release. I think he was asking $400 at the time, said that saves U from having to stand in line at launch and maybe not getting them. I passed. Don't know how he can get them that early and sell without Nike getting stinky with him.

What's up NC NTers... i'm pretty new to NC as well. Stationed out here at Fort Bragg in Fayetteville doing the Army thing. It's difficult down here to keep up with the shoe game. Originally from Vegas and it was always crazy over there, so I'm trying to figure out how it's done out here for releases, because correct if I'm wrong, but I do not think nike does a twitter release anywhere near here. Anyways, hoping to learn more about everything!

yo to all my NC homiesss. Jimmy Jazz in Cary Towne relocated inside the mall to a bit bigger spot. got a full length wall of kicks now, stores fresh. They also got some heat up in there.

Jordan 3s, Penny Cloaks, Barkley Eggplants, couple different X's (Volts and Homes iirc), KD Beaches and what I really wanted...Fighter Jet foamposites for retail. Problem is, they only had an 8.5 :/ not sure on the sizes of some of the other good stuff, only asked about the Fighter Jets. Those are so nice, really wished they had em in my size.

What's up NC NTers... i'm pretty new to NC as well. Stationed out here at Fort Bragg in Fayetteville doing the Army thing. It's difficult down here to keep up with the shoe game. Originally from Vegas and it was always crazy over there, so I'm trying to figure out how it's done out here for releases, because correct if I'm wrong, but I do not think nike does a twitter release anywhere near here. Anyways, hoping to learn more about everything!

Nikestore Lenox in ATL is the nearest Twitter link RSVP store. As for Fayetteville, I live here too. If you ever wanna link up, let me know. Have a few connects here in the area, rarely wait in line.

Nikestore Lenox in ATL is the nearest Twitter link RSVP store. As for Fayetteville, I live here too. If you ever wanna link up, let me know. Have a few connects here in the area, rarely wait in line.
That's what's up DEpast. Glad to see a fellow NTer help out another with a connect. Crazy how some people like to keep info to themselves as if we're all not here for the same purpose. Now if I could only find a connect in my area...
ohwell.gif

anyone been to the nike outlet in smithfield? anything notable in size 9-9.5? thinking bout making a trip this weekend
Haven't been in a few months. Tend to prefer the one in Mebane now. I'm a 12 and it seems like everytime I go they only have sizes below that, so you might get lucky!

I'm in greensboro and I can't stand this country *** city lol but I've gotten all the releases I wanted since the playoff 12s but lately these employees have been lying and straight disrespecting me to my face smh. I have hooked up many people before for retail I don't believe in resale but now since my friends all went back home I have no one out here with me. So if you got a connect or if you wanna tag team these releases let me know

Appreciate it DEpast! Whereabouts in Fayetteville? Are releases pretty crazy around here when they drop? Well... I guess Cross Creek Mall?

I'm in greensboro and I can't stand this country *** city lol but I've gotten all the releases I wanted since the playoff 12s but lately these employees have been lying and straight disrespecting me to my face smh. I have hooked up many people before for retail I don't believe in resale but now since my friends all went back home I have no one out here with me. So if you got a connect or if you wanna tag team these releases let me know

I'm game. Headed to Winston shortly

I'm down with it what's the best way to get in contact?

Can't believe Fayetteville is getting a HOH. Heard Greenville is also(not confirmed to my knowledge)

supposedly they're adding 50 more across the country this year. So much for that limited tag

Any SB fans in here?

I know about Vertical Urge, Endless Grind, and Black Sheep. Anyone else know of any other NC skate shops that do online/phone orders?

Can't believe Fayetteville is getting a HOH. Heard Greenville is also(not confirmed to my knowledge)

I heard about that a while back when it was announced Charlotte, WS, and Raleigh was getting one but I thought they scrapped it.

New SB shop in Gboro by the name of Black Diamond...heard they have good folks in there.

Back
Top Bottom