NC NTERS CHECK IN

naugh, I'm bad at these things. I say Im a get something but when the time comes I flake. I still have not yet used my 25% coupon from footlocker, and Ihaven't even used my 25% associate discount at d i c ks sporting goods, except on a north face. o yeah anyone need a discount I got you, 25% of apparel andfootwear, golf, excercise, games, team sports, and bicycle crap is 10%

yeah thats what I got a blk denali. It came out to be 132.72 including tax with the discount. Is a nice jacket, i had just a regular tnf fleece but this is waybetter.

Originally Posted by retrospect90

naugh, I'm bad at these things. I say Im a get something but when the time comes I flake.

me too. i'ma try to scoop the purp flights tho if they still have them or some goadomes.

I ended up coppin the white/blk penny 2's...mad sizes left too

Yo Ant!...im shootin back down 85 2morrow so ill def get at u homie!

I think I'm going to walk down the street and see if I can get a cheap scalped ticket for N.C. State/Davidson. If not, I can live without going.

aight...when im around i'll get u...hopefully my homegirl doesnt loaf on me again
eyes.gif

Copped 2 pairs of hyperdunks for 162 at Crabtree with the 30% off. They didn't have any 23s or packs really except the crap ones and didn't even ask ifI could use the 30% on them.

Copped 2 pairs of hyperdunks for 162 at Crabtree with the 30% off. They didn't have any 23s or packs really except the crap ones and didn't even ask ifI could use the 30% on them.

any word on any spots in NC thats gonna carry the Play Cloths clothing line?

btw Ant my bad homie....homegirl loafed on me again yesterday
mad.gif

[table][tr][td]Meineke Car Care
West Virginia vs. North Carolina

nerd.gif

[/td] [td]Charlotte, N.C.
Bank of America Stadium[/td] [td]Dec. 27, 1 p.m.[/td] [/tr][/table]

Only my 2nd and 3rd pair.

had baby blue/ white pair back in high school that i got off sales rack at finishline for 50 bucks.

i like foams, just refuse to pay 175+ retail.

But now i have a swoosh account, i have new taste buds.

[table][tr][td]
anyone going to the car care bowl? I guess I will...not too excited about it though
[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]how much are tickets?

knowing my job...they got me workin that day anyway

YO! Hell, for $65 I think I'd rock with a pair of foams.
mad.gif

I figured.

Dre, I'm at Foot Locker in Carolina Mall/Concord. Trying to get over to Eastland with the swiftness though.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Hell, for $65 I think I'd rock with a pair of foams.
mad.gif
I figured.

Dre, I'm at Foot Locker in Carolina Mall/Concord. Trying to get over to Eastland with the swiftness though.

DF!!!

Had no idea you were at the Mills. I think I'll be copping the XI/XII pack at Eastland *unless there's an easier way for me to get it atthe Mills.

Back
Top Bottom