NC NTERS CHECK IN

Everywhere is getting the pack guys, and finishline at 4seasons is getting ready to lose their nike rights. they've been selling release date productsearly for a couple months now and it's been reported. they've had those blk lebrons out for like a week at least already.

You over-looked em then, had em right there on the first section for new release stuff when you walk in on the right. I mean I've seen em everyday for 2weeks pretty much when I've walked by

YO! ^ Most likely. Hadn't seen an e-mail yet. Probably know tomorrow for sure after they have their Manager's conference call.
And hard to compete with Phidapadees (or however you spell it) prices
Yeah. I don't even know what that place is. I refuse to go in there. I just see it when I walk by.

DF!!!

should be employee tomorrow and wednesday
finishline in general seems like is about to lose there jordan license....just for the plain fact they dont get them anymore

YO! Ay... Mike, you still got my cell phone #? My store has those neon AM Boots... I can get you + shipping. DF!!!

glasses.gif

oh yea just a heads up at Eastland, dtlr manager said they only got 1 or 2 in each size. This girl I know named shakyra that works in ftl in eastland says theygot b/t 50-60 pairs and footaction got like 40-50. As far as charlotte goes Eastland has the most packs probably. I heard at northlake the ftl there only got12 pairs. Should be an ok cop.

YO! ^ Bush, them Maxes or the Pack?

'Spect, you know that chic Shakyra? The pack should still be a "fair" cop on Saturday if you're where you're supposed to be at the righttime. But don't go off of that 60 number she gave you.
nerd.gif

DF!!!

YO! Just the Neon color? My store has about 5 or 6 left in that color and in the Black joints with the white swoosh. Eastland has about 4 different colors inthem joints...

I was going through my hard drive, and remembered this:

2zyho4p.jpg

I'm out the game, now.
smh.gif

DF!!!

Yeah Oak Hollow isnt gettin them. Four Seasons everywhere is though. All ya'll should go to Footaction. They got like 45 packs. Hope there are over 100people there who bum-rush the door as soon as 7 o clock strikes.

YO bump the 11/12s, those 8/15s are a whole lot better for like 165. Yea i cant believe that I just passed on this pack for 50% off the 8/15s but I did. ThanksAnt you the man, and thats from the heart. lol but yea appreciate it a lot.

Back
Top Bottom