NC NTERS CHECK IN

Im gonna try my hardest to make it down....even though I doubt they'll give me off since we can't request off during the holidays

Any baseball heads on here? If so, Dice K Matsuzaka is pitching in Winston Salem tonight at 7 for a rehab start. It's also the first game of the playoffsso I figure he'll be pitching 5 innings atleast. $5 ticket to see a Dice K isn't bad at all in my book haha

Didn't know they were doing the ring ceremony at half time. Glad I was there for that. I don't think to many people left there seats.

Im glad I didn't watch that game...knew Delhomme was gonna $%@$ up

As far as Northfaces....those are available almost everywhere in NC...where r u located?

hopefully they will finally look into getting a replacement this year im so glad he choked (again) T.Jackson is available j Garcia is stillserviceable.........they jus need a game "manager" the running backs will take care of the rest

Originally Posted by Dunks R Us

any 1 kno where to get the champion hoodys with just the stiched (c) logo?

Jimmy Jazz in Cary Town center carried them at one point. Oh.. thoughts on Kanye West?

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by Dunks R Us

any 1 kno where to get the champion hoodys with just the stiched (c) logo?

Jimmy Jazz in Cary Town center carried them at one point. Oh.. thoughts on Kanye West?

As much as I hate to say it, he was a jerk for that. But he was right IMO about how bey should have won, he should have just expressed it in a interview. Notembarass a teenage girl who doesn't deserve it. People make mistakes though, and that was a huge one.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

my thoughts exactly.

He is craving attention, as if he didn't have enough already.

Obama called him a jackas$ or something along those lines lol.
roll.gif

The atmosphere was a lot of fun that night, so tomorrow should be even more fun. We've got to get some payback

Back
Top Bottom