~~NCAA Hoops Feet- 08/09~~

Originally Posted by DNeou20

dudes these days playing in dunks... lol

I couldn't believe someone was playing in those when I saw the highlights of the game - nuts.

6cfcf542b0ee7889e44ffbab18201f67-getty-84302794js029_kansas_v_miss.jpg

2b266694f2bdfa6e9ceca092d046cfb7-getty-84302794js026_kansas_v_miss.jpg
big win for mizzou over the jayhawks last night....14's in the back and 6rings only worth mentioning/seeing here
e1ca9d833db88b58c35db7f97768ed7f-getty-84302794js019_kansas_v_miss.jpg

Originally Posted by clkru

Jumpman Elite Tech = Zoom forefoot AND heel, both of which are VISIBLE through the bottom of the sole.

Wrap around tongue, kinda like the pregame training shoe that JB made for Ray Allen a few years ago (TG4?).

Full length TPU plate thing (the thin red part on the current GR's, which I assume is used to maximize the Zoom response.

These definately look like a solid hoops shoe, and just may be worth retail at $123.

Definitely does sounds like it..... but i still gotta find out how they feel

the duke kobe 3s are siiiiick......elliot williams has been wearing them a lot this season...anybody have any pics?

"Definitely does sounds like it..... but i still gotta find out how they feel"

They have them out at Finishline (at least the one at the Southcenter Mall in the Seattle/Renton area), so it should be a doable task. I didn't have timeto try them on, but based off of what I saw and felt with my hands, they seem pretty solid, well constructed, and perhaps feature an improved, Zoom-inclusiveversion of adidas' Formotion tech. The shoe just seemed like it was built to accomodate the human foot, from the wrapping tongue to the sole design.

They look solid, and I'm surprised JB is pushing the Pure Pressure's on the likes of its athletes instead of the Jumpman Elite 1.

Adding a little past sneaker flame as a precursor to tomorrow night...

001303664.jpg

001295993_RT8.jpg

Lets go heels, and hopefully we'll see french blue true flights

Originally Posted by clkru

"Definitely does sounds like it..... but i still gotta find out how they feel"

They have them out at Finishline (at least the one at the Southcenter Mall in the Seattle/Renton area), so it should be a doable task. I didn't have time to try them on, but based off of what I saw and felt with my hands, they seem pretty solid, well constructed, and perhaps feature an improved, Zoom-inclusive version of adidas' Formotion tech. The shoe just seemed like it was built to accomodate the human foot, from the wrapping tongue to the sole design.

They look solid, and I'm surprised JB is pushing the Pure Pressure's on the likes of its athletes instead of the Jumpman Elite 1.
youre right, it seems like they would push the new tech out there instead a shoe that uses an old (IMO over used) platform. But i hope i can runinto a pair in the greensboro, nc are this weekend.

I wish the retro XIs had the longer tongues like the OGs especialy the Columbias I hated how short the tongue was the laces always end up above it as it slips.

Peace
Scottie

Those lebrons are supposed to be hitting Canadian Shelves as well, if not already.

yea those lebrons are lovely....i saw them here on the nike uk site and it definitely had me staring. i love black/royal blue kicks (probably explains my pennyfetishes i guess) so this was really lovely. didnt like this 6 model (compared to the others) at first but this CW definitely does the trick...

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom