NCAA/UAAP etc.Updates rep your school

Quote:
Did anyone see that Pippen-esque drive to the basket by Intal?

Yes. What a smooth dunk! :smokin
smokin.gif

cross over first then drive straight to the basket for the two handed slam! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

but i like what Bono did to his team..and Cabahug although he missed the last shot..great game though..

also Poloyapoy...whatare you thinking? :x
sick.gif
dribblingthe ball then pass that cause a turnover in crunch time.. :\
ohwell.gif
>D
grin.gif

for me Bono>intal

and to add up to that..for some reason, if you look from faraway,Cabahug's shoe looks like the lebron 3...

what up guys... i'm here in the OC but is born and raised in the PI... also graduated elementary at ADMU... but i have a question, what's up with ken barracoso of ADMU??? how come he aint playin??? info will be appreciated... peace

***wants: nike blazer SB supreme and AIr Jordan V Grapes

FINALS BABY!!! YESSIR!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2 more wins :pimp:
pimp.gif

The only thing that sucks is me not being able to catch all of this live :smh:
nono.gif
Oh well...as long as ADMU wins.

And...JC better win the MVP.

Best player on the best team.

10-2

18, 7, 5.

Finals berth

Clutchest player in the league.

JC > Ken

pimp.gif

Although, i wouldn't be that upset if Ken won. They both deserve it, imo.

And to Only 500 Made, Macky plays PG.

I remember when i used to play against dude during HS pickup games and intrams...dude was good then, but nobody really thought he would be as good as he is now. His outside shot still needs work though. But averaging 11 and 6 and being the 2nd most valuable player on the best team in the league? Wow. Dude has really grown as a player. He has come a long way from when i left 3 something years ago, when he was the last guy off the bench for the Blue Eagles. Hopefully, he caps off his career in ADMU with another ring :pimp:
pimp.gif

-------------
aim: buttahlikeparkay

Chad Johnson on being covered: "It's just impossible,'' Johnson said, with a straight face. "It's not who I'm playing. It can't be done, and I've come to that conclusion. If I had to stop myself, I probably wouldn't be able to do it, either.''

both of them are deserving... :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i chose ken because he is not surronded by great/good players..
he has but they are not healthy ahem canuday ahem mark agustin ahem....

:\
ohwell.gif
:\
ohwell.gif

and intal..he improved a lot nd he's now matured.and i admire what adamson did last sunday..that's their first final four appearance..aren't they?
that's my opinion bro... :pimp:
pimp.gif

dunno about you guys... but that was one of the spottiest officiating i've seen. sure there were rumors of adamson keeping it close but the ref calls were just too obvious. kakahiya uaap... i hope they realize some people/fans see what's going on with the officiating. Too many shady calls against Ateneo in the game... and take note, I'm not even rooting for Ateneo.

^YUP..too many technical fouls..plus other contact that is not being called..i think they did it ( refs ) in able to control the game.players.coaches and the fans also...

Quote:
what up guys... i'm here in the OC but is born and raised in the PI... also graduated elementary at ADMU... but i have a question, what's up with ken barracoso of ADMU??? how come he aint playin??? info will be appreciated... peace

my friend said that ken suffered from dengue...

officiating that game sucks... i was at the edge of my seat the whole game!!! :rofl:
roll.gif

I've changed my sig.

Quote:
That was an exciting game! I watched it live. The guy who sat in front of me was wearing XX 3/4's.

Samspam17: does your dad drive an Evo?
------------

It's so hard to Love when there's so much to Hate.

looks like there will be a game 3...

but its not over still 6 mins. remaining in the game although PCU is making a statement..

Espinas is dominating the game..

i haven't really been keeping up but :lol:
laugh.gif
at adamson going by AdU.. what are they, a variant ADMU? :smh:
nono.gif

saw in the net 70-52 rout by PCU vs SBC...
how in the world did the Red Lions got beaten so badly by the Dolphins?
SMH...

Back
Top Bottom