NDC Drawing/Raffle System

This sounds great if it's truly a one entry per person thing. I'm sure some will get around it though. I still have faith this is gonna be much better than battling bots. At least we're all guaranteed an entry.

I don't know about this. Sounds like chances will be low on copping limited stuff on NDC. I like that they're trying to do something though. I'm all about giving everybody a fair shot. Wondering if the giving of phone numbers will prevent multiple entries?

Don't know what to make of it.. I do like it though if it'll actually give me a chance at copping lol. Will see how it goes for the next release. 

Doubt they will use this system unless the shoes are limited . Not a huge fan of this having 2 Nike Towns close by . It seems to eliminate my advantage with the NDC option . We'll see I guess .

View media item 1704112

interesting, majority are going to pick NDC right? lol

No? It's entering raffle either for the store or online

Why would u choose online over the store
This is going to be an interesting choice for most. Especially if you live near one of the smaller nike stores that tends to get smaller allocations

basically I see it as nike warehouse is shipping it either to your house(if you choose ndc after winning) or to your local Nikestore for you to pickup & im assuming it would go to nike factory stores too since there's a bit of those spread out too

View media item 1704112

interesting, majority are going to pick NDC right? lol

No? It's entering raffle either for the store or online

Why would u choose online over the store
This is going to be an interesting choice for most. Especially if you live near one of the smaller nike stores that tends to get smaller allocations

basically I see it as nike warehouse is shipping it either to your house(if you choose ndc after winning) or to your local Nikestore for you to pickup & im assuming it would go to nike factory stores too since there's a bit of those spread out too

Probably right. Where Nike keeps all the stock. After all the winners are picked, say 40 of em want to pick em up in store they will send 40 for those winners to the store then mail the rest

This should stop backdooring and all that crap if it's what we just mentioned which is really awesome. I mean I don't have any Nike stores but for those with crooked stores, good for you guys

I assumed differently. I think they will have a set number of pairs set aside for instore pickup and another set amount for NDC shipping. Once you choose your method, they will draw separately from each allotment until depleted. 

I assumed differently. I think they will have a set number of pairs set aside for instore pickup and another set amount for NDC shipping. Once you choose your method, they will draw separately from each allotment until depleted. 

Correct.

I don't know about this. Sounds like chances will be low on copping limited stuff on NDC. I like that they're trying to do something though. I'm all about giving everybody a fair shot. Wondering if the giving of phone numbers will prevent multiple entries?

AREN'T THE CHANCES LOW ANYWAY BASED ON THE FACT THAT, AS YOU SAID, THE SHOES ARE LIMITED...? :lol:

:lol: You know how many dummy accounts & entries is going to be raffled and won. This is worse than the last system

They gonna need lots of phone numbers

They need to check addresses before they send um out as well cancel on them fools

But the bordeaux vii? I guess this is what they are doing to generate hype for all the bordeux viis that were left rotting on shelves :lol:

Back
Top Bottom