NDC Drawing/Raffle System

NIKELAB did a raffle, NDC tweeted,SNKR APP notified all with the snkr app 10-15 min prior too NDC tweet at 9am.

Still not yet too hear of anyone copping A pair from NDC tweet. I'm pretty sure NIKE played us from the tweet letting us think we might have a chance to cop since we all got the Wait it's not in your cart yet! And stayed glued to our computers for 1 hours too receive the OOS message. All pairs went too NIKELAB NIKE+ accounts and those with the snkr app. The NDC TWEET was a set up.

I'm not sure if it's the app or Nike's doing but some releases will receive notifications over others. At least from what I have experienced.

when will the app be avail for android? or am I just an idiot and can't find it? i've yet to get any "didn't win" notifications from a raffle I've entered.

when will the app be avail for android? or am I just an idiot and can't find it? i've yet to get any "didn't win" notifications from a raffle I've entered.
apple probably paying nike to keep the app exclusive....i was ready to switch phones after the ovo release

last winter they said it would be released in the spring of 2015....i received my code for the app in february and am still sitting on it. smh

last winter they said it would be released in the spring of 2015....i received my code for the app in february and am still sitting on it. smh
Im waiting for the app to come to android as well... but nike is straight trolling us with only iOS.  

is there an advantage if you are using the nike app compare to purchasing shoes online (nike.com)?
when the SNKRS app first came out, and seems like it's happening again recently, a lot of pairs were prioritized to the app as opposed to the mobile/desktop site. this allowed for more "genuine" people to get through and less bots. not saying bots didn't win but it seems like more people copped pairs via the app, as in the case with me. since using the app, i was able to score chromeposites during all star weekend, air max zeros, and most recently, the ovo 10s.

when the SNKRS app first came out, and seems like it's happening again recently, a lot of pairs were prioritized to the app as opposed to the mobile/desktop site. this allowed for more "genuine" people to get through and less bots. not saying bots didn't win but it seems like more people copped pairs via the app, as in the case with me. since using the app, i was able to score chromeposites during all star weekend, air max zeros, and most recently, the ovo 10s.
I've had the app for a minute but never used it. Do you have to go on the app at launch time? or can you enter in what shoe/size you want, and it'll auto-purchase for you? excuse my lack of app knowledge. thanks.

I've had the app for a minute but never used it. Do you have to go on the app at launch time? or can you enter in what shoe/size you want, and it'll auto-purchase for you? excuse my lack of app knowledge. thanks.

You have to go at launch time. Sometimes you have to keep trying by entering in your password to finally check out.

Bringing this thread back up. Feel free to direct me if there is a newer one, but has anyone confirmed if you can use same card (or has won) on multiple verified accounts?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom