Ne-Yo's High School Pictures vol. Can It Be More Obvious?

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I've got the feeling Sisqo was his idol. Co-sign on that mediatakeout comment. That type of pic almost looks funny without their banner.

my thoughts exactly
laugh.gif

all he needed was the platinum dye 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I've got the feeling Sisqo was his idol. Co-sign on that mediatakeout comment. That type of pic almost looks funny without their banner.

my thoughts exactly
laugh.gif

all he needed was the platinum dye 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

While I appreciate a heartfelt song, there was always something to be said about male kids/teens that were always into DRAMA, ACTING, POETRY and SINGING etc in high school and college
eyes.gif
grin.gif
. Hell even rapping. If thats your main way of expressing yourself, thats cool and all but its still kinda weird that you'd choose to do that in that fashion when you really think about it.

Its pretty obvious. Most of what we revel in as entertainment has a predominately "feminine" view when you look at it critically. No disrespect to those that hone their craft but its not surprising when things like this pop up and people are confused.
Aren't you gay?

I dont think hes fully out yet.

this had me
roll.gif

no disrespect.

As far as Ne-Yo goes: it wouldn't be a problem if he just came out and admitted it but he doesn't.
And then pics like these surface and it just makes it worse.
I think that he probably was so wierd back in the day he could pull honeys so he turned gay, but then he got famous and could gets honeys which makes him
bi-sexual

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

While I appreciate a heartfelt song, there was always something to be said about male kids/teens that were always into DRAMA, ACTING, POETRY and SINGING etc in high school and college
eyes.gif
grin.gif
. Hell even rapping. If thats your main way of expressing yourself, thats cool and all but its still kinda weird that you'd choose to do that in that fashion when you really think about it.

Its pretty obvious. Most of what we revel in as entertainment has a predominately "feminine" view when you look at it critically. No disrespect to those that hone their craft but its not surprising when things like this pop up and people are confused.
Aren't you gay?

I dont think hes fully out yet.

this had me
roll.gif

no disrespect.

As far as Ne-Yo goes: it wouldn't be a problem if he just came out and admitted it but he doesn't.
And then pics like these surface and it just makes it worse.
I think that he probably was so wierd back in the day he could pull honeys so he turned gay, but then he got famous and could gets honeys which makes him
bi-sexual

I doubt he's gay, he just had a kid I think. And he's 30-something, did ya'll forget how people dressed in the 90s.

I doubt he's gay, he just had a kid I think. And he's 30-something, did ya'll forget how people dressed in the 90s.

being straight would be the minority if the world listened to NTers opinions

I think there are in fact 7 straight men in the world if I counted correctly

being straight would be the minority if the world listened to NTers opinions

I think there are in fact 7 straight men in the world if I counted correctly

This add popped up on yuku while I was viewing the page

imgad

NT ads obviously have an algorithm that corresponds to the words in the thread, but still

imgad

NT ads obviously have an algorithm that corresponds to the words in the thread, but still

If u cant see his flame , youre BLIND.

Whether he had a kid, or gets women doesnt matter...

If u cant see his flame , youre BLIND.

Whether he had a kid, or gets women doesnt matter...

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

imgad

ummmm dude i think ads on here pertain to what you search for on ur pc.....

Back
Top Bottom