Need a price check on deadstock OG air jordan vi blk-infrd

Beautiful pair.

The prices for OGs has dropped somewhat over the past couple of years as the trend of buying Jordans solely for collecting purposes is pretty much dead.

Quite difficult to price these as they are so rare nowadays, especially in this size and condition, but I'd say they would still fetch $500-550 easily. 

-$25-30 more if the FC card is included as well.

Best Air Jordan ever! 
pimp.gif

It amazes me that all these years, the owner of those never got an itch to wear those. It would never have crossed my mind when i was a teenager that an Air Jordan, a shoe...would be a collectible.

Look at the durabuck on those!

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Beautiful pair.

The prices for OGs has dropped somewhat over the past couple of years as the trend of buying Jordans solely for collecting purposes is pretty much dead.

Quite difficult to price these as they are so rare nowadays, especially in this size and condition, but I'd say they would still fetch $500-550 easily. 

-$25-30 more if the FC card is included as well.

Best Air Jordan ever! 
pimp.gif

Thanks Firepower I was big into collecting many years ago stopped for a while just got the itch back.

check out this pic deadstock OG Cement IV on the left

^Dope IVs!

Yeah, collecting OGs just to sit in the box is pretty much frowned upon now, whereas a couple of years back there were loads of DS collections getting praised and admired. It's understandable of course -they were meant to be worn after all -but at the same time if those OG guys back in the day hadn't started this thing, we wouldn't have the knowledge and legacy we have now -everything would be based off memories, old catalogue scans and crumbled old relics.

Like I said, because there's no other pairs like these to compare against on ebay or in the buy/sell it's hard to price them. Circa 2004-08, those VIs would've easily fetched $800-1K+ on ebay, so try and get some more opinions if possible -remember at the end of the day, they're only worth whatever someone is willing to pay for them.

Man if you find the right collector and head who knows what the value of these has been.. you could get around 600-650 for these I think. Those are beautiful and would be an amazing piece to any collection.. if I had the money I'd buy it right now. 
pimp.gif

Thanks guys for all the comments when I get some time will post some detailed pics of the og cement iv's and my fire red v's

Back
Top Bottom