Need a review on the Waffle Racer III

Discussion in 'Sneaker Reviews' started by dathbgboy, Dec 27, 2009.

1. dathbgboy

dathbgboy

Sup NT,

I'm lookin for a review on the Nike Waffle Racer III, more so this style

[​IMG]
    I can't find them in store and lookin to cop all the colorways in this style (Brown, Black, "Gucci", and the tan/green) and need to know how theyfit. I need to know if they fit like a shoe or a sneaker. I have a narrow foot and wear a sz 12 in sneakers and a 11 in shoes and boots. I don't wanna buyonline, can't fit then have to return, exchange, etc through the internet so I'm lookin for some info from those that own a pair. Thanks

2. purplehazen

purplehazen

wow i wish i knew, these look good enough to wear to and interview almost, i think you can pull these off on an interview.. nike.com probably has sizing infoon them

3. 410fresh

410fresh Banned

I have them in a different color. There slim and i got .5 size down they are light and very comfortable

4. dathbgboy

dathbgboy

Exactly. They're casual shoes and look dumb comfortable

5. 45nique15

45nique15

I have a black pair they run big cause I wear a sz:11 and mine are a sz:10 and I still think I need to go down a half size...they are pretty comfy...but makesure u wear black socks because the die from the leather stains your socks... The zoom in the heel feels really nice.... This is my second year using them asschool shoes...But after a while they do become pretty flimsy...I mean the uppers cant even hold themselves up...These are not good shoes 4 any activityincluding running or jumping, just walking for these!!!