Need Comcast in the Bay Area? Hit me up!!

I'm no longer at Comcast. Had a good run with this thread. Be well y'all!

Last edited:
what type of hook ups can you do?  Is it only promotional stuff that anyone could get from giving comcast a ring?  Of course everyone wants the dopest service possible.

Whats the best package in your opinion?

Honestly, the best package is our 89.99 alchemy. It's not available online, in store, or 1800Comcast; only direct sales. It includes 25mbps internet, HD DVR, HBO, Starz, Encore, and phone service

Other hook ups I can do is free movie channels, 69.99 double play for 12 months (no contract), discounted install, and some other stuff I've helped other NTers out with.

TiDE619 is absolutely legit and true to his word. He provided me with significant savings as our current Comcast package was about to conclude. Best of all, in addition to the savings he was able to provide, we ended up with the very same package for a much lesser cost.

Thanks again bro. I greatly appreciate it.

Does it have to be the bay or can it be sacramento too? And what movie package would I get with that triple play?

I'm up at Davis at the moment and Tide619 helped me out with my Comcast so yeah hit him up and he'll hook you up.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Does it have to be the bay or can it be sacramento too? And what movie package would I get with that triple play?

No, I can get it set up in Sacramento. That package is for addresses with no Comcast at all. I can pretty much get it for anyone, but there'd be a service interruption. That package  comes with HBO, Starz, Encore 

Luong1209; NDZTRUCKT; DangerousG - Thanks for the props. Glad to help out

Originally Posted by TiDE619

No, I can get it set up in Sacramento. That package is for addresses with no Comcast at all. I can pretty much get it for anyone, but there'd be a service interruption. That package  comes with HBO, Starz, Encore 
Thanks bro, I actually meant what channel package would I get with it?

Tide, all I really need is cable. No internet, no phone service. What's the best deal just for cable? HBO, Showtime as well. I want to be in the $40 range

^^ I can get it to you for 29.99 and throw in HBO and Showtime for free

Thanks for the quick replies, and my bad about all the questions. There are a few channels that I are kinda a must for me..Is there a package that includes GolTV, Fox Sports Espanol, Fox Soccer Channel?

Thanks for the quick replies, and my bad about all the questions. There are a few channels that I are kinda a must for me..Is there a package that includes GolTV, Fox Sports Espanol, Fox Soccer Channel?

Yup.. its the sports package.. comes with 15 extra channels which include the ones you mentioned and NFL Redzone. NFL Redzone is
pimp.gif

Tide, thanx for the speedy response. The deal you mentioned is dope. I think I may have to do the Sports package for my old man. He's a fan of futbol, as am I, but the Red Zone deal would be more for me, lol.

How much more is the sports package on top of the 29.99 deal? and is this a one year deal or no contract or what?

Yeah, how much more is the sports package and also what's the diff. between com cast and xfinity? Also, will the hbo and those channels be included as long as I have comcast or is it just a year thing?

^^ Sports package is 7.99

there's no difference between Comcast and Xfinity; just a rebranding. All those channels will be included as long as you have that particular triple play package with us (assuming we're talking about that all inclusive 89.99 package).

The other guy set me up before he left.. So basically i have double play.. So if i add the 89.99 deal it should almost be the same amount im paying right now..
TV/Internet 69.99
HD 10
Sports pack/Redzone 7.99
Modem.7.99

11.88 tax

100+ feels bad man

I just signed up for it 9/15 too

^^ PM me your account number or address, i'll see if i can get that HD free for you. You gettin' any movie channels for free?

I am also looking for internet only. Less than 1Mbps isn't cutting it anymore (ATT).

Back
Top Bottom