Need Comcast in the Bay Area? Hit me up!!

Sorry guys- I'm on a hiatus from this thread. Work has taken off for me some I'm not able to tend to every inquiry. Right now if you're looking to set up new service I can definitely help out.

As far as lowering bills on existing accounts, I can't do that anymore. Sorry all.

Sorry guys- I'm on a hiatus from this thread. Work has taken off for me some I'm not able to tend to every inquiry. Right now if you're looking to set up new service I can definitely help out.

As far as lowering bills on existing accounts, I can't do that anymore. Sorry all.

It's all good Tide, Just wanna thank you for all the help you've provided homie - repped.

What's up everyone. I'm starting to get my life back.. back to the gym, back to eating healthy, back to BJJ. I'll keep trying to check this thread as often as I can but if you're in need of help w some Comcast services, (new accounts or transfers) email me.

Honestly, the best package is our 89.99 alchemy. It's not available online, in store, or 1800Comcast; only direct sales. It includes 25mbps internet, HD DVR, HBO, Starz, Encore, and phone service

Other hook ups I can do is free movie channels, 69.99 double play for 12 months (no contract), discounted install, and some other stuff I've helped other NTers out with.
pm me

Just got an Xbox One and realized I need a cable box with an HDMI output, any idea on the cost of one?

Any deals for an existing triple play customer? When I signed up it was no contract and $99 a month with 1 dvr and 2 HD boxes. Let me know, Thanks!

Tide, my old deal ended a couple months back and then I got started on the $69.99 rate for internet only (25mbps). I've also been considering cable if the price is right. Is there something you can get going for me?

Tide I been wanting to get a better and faster internet and comcast is one of my choice, looking for internet only, how much would that cost after the 12 month promo is over...

Just came into this thread.

Was looking to get internet at my new place asap. Are there still any deals or hookups going on? Would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

If you need Comcast in the bay or want to see if I can discount your current service, hit me up. I've helped out a lot of NTers already. 

Peace

edit:
here's my contact info incase anyone was unsure if I'm legit or not:

Christian Paz
415-859-1877
Christian_Paz@cable.comcast.com

Spoiler [+]

UPDATE DECEMBER 6:

From 12/7 - 12/23: 24.99 pick a product sale, must take two items

Digital Starter 24.99 for 6 months, rolls to 44.99 months 7-12
High Speed internet 24.99 for 6 months, rolls to 34.99 months 7-12
Phone: 24.99 for 6 months

New sign ups only :frown:

Yo, Bro do you have the Extreme 505 Internet available? Im from EastBay!

Thanks!

Last edited:
I got a few friends moving to South San Francisco and they are looking for internet and cable I believe. Any deals or discounts? :smokin

I got a few friends moving to South San Francisco and they are looking for internet and cable I believe. Any deals or discounts?
smokin.gif
i moved recently, just got blast for 29.99 for 12 months. it isn't going up to 100 mbps but is hitting 50... i'll take it. 

Back
Top Bottom