Need help buying HDTV's for GAMING..

Originally Posted by donpoppa

I wouldn't recommend anything over a 37in for FPS gaming.
This. Above that its going to feel slow and laggy no matter what your sensitivity is.

This. Above that its going to feel slow and laggy no matter what your sensitivity is.

Originally Posted by jeenewed

mostly, anything bigger than 37" and you'll be wasting time looking around the screen. only time having bigger screens helps is when it expands your view, like in triple monitor set ups. but i dont know how that can be done with consoles and tvs. for PCs, you have eyefinity and w/e the nvidia equivalent is. a 40" is going to show u same thing that a 32" inch will, only stretched out.

damn..^^^ how long you had it?

3 years

Originally Posted by jeenewed

mostly, anything bigger than 37" and you'll be wasting time looking around the screen. only time having bigger screens helps is when it expands your view, like in triple monitor set ups. but i dont know how that can be done with consoles and tvs. for PCs, you have eyefinity and w/e the nvidia equivalent is. a 40" is going to show u same thing that a 32" inch will, only stretched out.

damn..^^^ how long you had it?

3 years

Back
Top Bottom