need help converting womens sizes to GS and or big kids sizes

she wears a 6.5 in womens. what is that in GS sizes?and big kids sizes? or is GS and big kids sizes the same thing?

she wears a 6.5 in womens. what is that in GS sizes?and big kids sizes? or is GS and big kids sizes the same thing?

6.5 W = 5 GS

GS is men's sizes, but they don't start being called 'men's' until size 7.

This is knowledge I had when I worked at a Footlocker four years ago. Sizing could've changed but I doubt it.

6.5 W = 5 GS

This is knowledge I had when I worked at a Footlocker four years ago. Sizing could've changed but I doubt it.

when it comes to conversion always look at the centimeters different brands are different but the centimeters stay the same.

when it comes to conversion always look at the centimeters different brands are different but the centimeters stay the same.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

6.5 W = 5 GS

does nike still make a 7 in mens, or is it strictly now just the Big Kids 7y?

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

6.5 W = 5 GS

does nike still make a 7 in mens, or is it strictly now just the Big Kids 7y?

Originally Posted by donpoppa

/thread

Originally Posted by donpoppa

/thread

Back
Top Bottom