Need Help Customizing Air Jordan 1 Concord

I have the air jordan 1 concord I a trying to make them look exactly like these 11s. But I do not want to dye the ice soles. Please tell me what I need to get and how to do it (especially how to dye the nylon mesh) Thanks.

For the mesh I recommend using gac 900 mixed with Angelus paint. For the rest of the shoe you'd have to prep and then paint it the desired color

Ok so get the gac and mix it with whatever color paint i want and then just paint the rest of the shoe?

For the mesh I recommend using gac 900 mixed with Angelus paint. For the rest of the shoe you'd have to prep and then paint it the desired color
Ok so get the gac and mix it with whatever color paint i want and then just paint the rest of the shoe?

Have you done any custom work before?  If not, I would recommend watching some tutorials, before starting on these.  Patent leather can be tricky and there are different steps required for painting PL vs. regular leather.  Here is a great video that may help you out:  

Have you done any custom work before?  If not, I would recommend watching some tutorials, before starting on these.  Patent leather can be tricky and there are different steps required for painting PL vs. regular leather.  Here is a great video that may help you out:  

No and thanks

Back
Top Bottom