NEED HELP WITH BARONS

Joined Jul 10, 2008
I KNOW THIS IS VERY LATE BUT ON THE RELEASE DATE OF THE BARONS EDITION AIR JORDAN 1 THE BLACK PAIR,
ABSOLUTELY NO STORE I CALLED HAD A SIZE 8.FURTHER MORE I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FIND THEM ON EBAY HERE OR ANY OTHER
SITES.WHEN I TALKED TO MY BOY AT GEORGIOS HE SAID HE NEVER RECIEVED A SIZE 8 AND THATS WHAT EVERY OTHER STORE SAID.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SIZE 8S?ANYBODY ELSE HAVE THIS SAME PROBLEM OR CAN ANYONE HELP ME GET A SIZE 8?
OHH YEAH DONT LEAVE STUPID SARCASTIC RESPONSES YOU CAN HELP ME OR NOT.THANKS

Joined May 31, 2008
I got a size 9.5 and my bro got an 8.5 on realese date...I'm sure there has to bee a size 8
If my girl has a size 5

If you really need them keep searching bro

Joined Jul 10, 2008
trust me its wierd nobody has a size 8.i think they lost the shipment.i challenge somebody to find me a size 8!please

Joined Mar 7, 2009
i doubt they sold a 8 because the fathers day 1s came in 8.5 and i ask for 8 and they said they only came in a 8.5 and i ask about the barons and they said thesame so its better to buy a 8.5 and also your foots gonna grow

Joined Jul 10, 2008
Originally Posted by spizikes15

i doubt they sold a 8 because the fathers day 1s came in 8.5 and i ask for 8 and they said they only came in a 8.5 and i ask about the barons and they said the same so its better to buy a 8.5 and also your foots gonna grow
its wierd out of the blue i seen a size 8 in the white pair and snatched them up.so i know they made size 8 in the black ones but where are they

Joined Jul 10, 2008
Originally Posted by sneakerholic32

Pickyourshoe.com

not trying to be rude but dont u think u should check it out before telling me pys?trust me ive checked EVERY legit website NOBODY has them size 8

Joined Jul 10, 2008
Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

EBAY or a Wanted forum add is the place to go.

been to both NUMEROUS times.like i said before i think jordan misplaced the size 8s cause NOBODY has them, NOBODY

Joined Mar 2, 2008
Originally Posted by cobrab19

been to both NUMEROUS times.like i said before i think jordan misplaced the size 8s cause NOBODY has them, NOBODY
thats i lie i have a size 8 ds in the barons and i know for a fact that my footlocker got 3 size 8s when they released !

Joined Jul 10, 2008
Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by cobrab19

thats i lie i have a size 8 ds in the barons and i know for a fact that my footlocker got 3 size 8s when they released !
well there were none in the bay area i even tried niketown they said they recieved no size 8s

Joined Jul 10, 2008
Originally Posted by pinoynoplayah

How are you just going to make a thread saying someone find me a size 8?

because there are absolutely no size 8s in these.and if someone can find them that it would HELP me tremendously.some people help others!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now