Need help with my HTC EVO!!

Well today I had bought an evo and it seems to had been flashed with the Metro PCS phone company. My problem is, how do I get my phone back to sprint so I can use it??

for those in the NY state metro pcs is like a sister company to the criket phone campany.

Well today I had bought an evo and it seems to had been flashed with the Metro PCS phone company. My problem is, how do I get my phone back to sprint so I can use it??

for those in the NY state metro pcs is like a sister company to the criket phone campany.

Did you check the ESN with Sprint before you purchased it?

Usually people flash them because the ESN isn't clean. I hope that isn't the case for you because if so, then Sprint most likely won't let you use it on their network.

Best of luck to you.

EDIT: To be more accurate, I shouldn't say usually, some actually just want to use it on another service.

Usually people flash them because the ESN isn't clean. I hope that isn't the case for you because if so, then Sprint most likely won't let you use it on their network.

Best of luck to you.

EDIT: To be more accurate, I shouldn't say usually, some actually just want to use it on another service.

Originally Posted by AirJus23

Best of luck to you.

well, it seems to be flashed just to be used on metro.

Originally Posted by AirJus23

Best of luck to you.

well, it seems to be flashed just to be used on metro.

Back
Top Bottom