Need help with "Titanium" XX3 problem

mcuba817

Banned
Wat up NT. Ok I have a MAJOR problem, I bought a pair of Titaniums on ebay. Little did I kno that the shoes I recieved are what I believe are fake
mad.gif
. Anyone know what I can do to get my money back or report this problem.

p.s. The seller said on his listing that he was a " [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]100% brand new GUARANTEED. Trustedmember on Nike talk forums for quite some time!"

moderators if this is in the wrong section please move. thanks
[/font]

i've had to do this many times from scamming sellers!!
mad.gif
you gotta file a claim w/ ebay and paypal. paypal reviews the claim and may or may not giveyou a refund in 2-3 months, but they take $25 out of the refund for their "hard work" to resolve the issue. BTW i saw that auction and the seller isa scammer!

If you used a credit card through paypal, just chargeback. That's what I would do (If it can be done, that is. I have never tried).

p.s. The seller said on his listing that he was a " [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]100% brand new GUARANTEED. Trusted member on Nike talk forums for quite some time!"
[/font]

the only thing he guaranteed was that they are 100% brand new, not if they are 100% authentic.

check me and my collection out @ www.myspace.com/acervan316

Originally Posted by jdw112

If you used a credit card through paypal, just chargeback. That's what I would do (If it can be done, that is. I have never tried).

how do u that?

i saw the fake titaniums on ebay, they stuck out like sore thumbs. howd you manage to let that happen to you?

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

i saw the fake titaniums on ebay, they stuck out like sore thumbs. howd you manage to let that happen to you?

a stupid decision by me, I really dunno man
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by mcuba817

p.s. The seller said on his listing that he was a " [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]100% brand new GUARANTEED. Trusted member on Nike talk forums for quite some time!"
[/font]

IMO you got screwed and he never wrote 100% authentic...
grin.gif

Damn, that's what is defined as a "loophole." You got got. File a claim with eBay and Paypal, and just play the waitin' game to attempt toget your money back.

I don't think you'll be able to get your money back.
He used a loopholpe and got you 100% Brand New Guaranteed

Hope PayPal comes thorugh for you though

There are fakes in an auction going on right now in which the seller is claiming 100% authentic. He had three bidders last time I checked, they're gonnaget suckered.

Originally Posted by K20Lee

i've had to do this many times from scamming sellers!!
mad.gif
you gotta file a claim w/ ebay and paypal. paypal reviews the claim and may or may not give you a refund in 2-3 months, but they take $25 out of the refund for their "hard work" to resolve the issue. BTW i saw that auction and the seller is a scammer!
Paypal hasn't charged me a fee for a chargeback. $25? How much and what did you buy?

100% brand new Guaranteed only means they are New, not Authentic.
Since the seller did not misrepresent the item, you will probably not win the case.
You need to file a dispute with eBay and PayPal.
PayPal takes 30 days to decide the claim and give you a refund. If they decide in your favor, and the seller doesn't fight back that is.
And I have had PayPal refund me through claims for large amounts several times, and never had them take a fee.
Good luck, hope you get your money back. Gettin scammed sucks.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man I feel really Bad for you. I just checked out ebay under the completed listings for Air Jordan XX3 Titanium and I see that same seller also sold a pairsize 9.5 for $510.00. People like that really piss me off. i hope everything works out for you.

Ask for your money back, if he dont wanna do it just tell him that your shoes arrived in a used condition. Tell him that you will leave negative feedback.

instead of telling used. just tell him its so fake and do a lot of detailing..do u have the members name and how much did u pay for?

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

instead of telling used. just tell him its so fake and do a lot of detailing..do u have the members name and how much did u pay for?

the members name is NYGMEN and i paid $420 total

how do i report this on paypal? and what do I type for reasoning?

thanks in advance

Originally Posted by mcuba817

how do i report this on paypal? and what do I type for reasoning?

thanks in advance

^^ Don't lie and say they are used if they aren't, you will definitely lose the case if you do that.
Goto PayPal.com, and log in, then hit My Account, Resolution Center. Then Report A Problem.
It walks you through it the rest of the way. Make sure to read the tutorial. Good luck!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom